Kelly Clarkson - -- - - - VERY NICE

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
jamesbeacham

Post by jamesbeacham »

just so you know please do not ask me where kelly will be staying i can only tell a select few as i do want to respect her privacy i dont want hundererd there as she gets worried if there is alot of people.
HayleyR210
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HayleyR210 »

I had planned to go to some shows of hers, but unfortunately not making a trip to the UK at this time. However, I am friends with her tour manager Tim and security/body guard Brian. I did ask them about her signing at hotels (her security has gotten tighter since an incident in August). For safety reasons, they no longer allow her to do that anymore. They do know fans find out where she is staying and they do not want to put her in an unsafe position.
antona05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by antona05 »

HayleyR210 wrote:I had planned to go to some shows of hers, but unfortunately not making a trip to the UK at this time. However, I am friends with her tour manager Tim and security/body guard Brian. I did ask them about her signing at hotels (her security has gotten tighter since an incident in August). For safety reasons, they no longer allow her to do that anymore. They do know fans find out where she is staying and they do not want to put her in an unsafe position.
What incident was this?
HayleyR210
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HayleyR210 »

Many incidents combined resulted to this decision. It was a decision based on the security of Kelly and made by her management, tour management, security, and Kelly herself
antona05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by antona05 »

Oh, like do you mean paparazzi, autograph hounds, etc?
but what if it's a fan? would she just avoid them?
jamesbeacham

Post by jamesbeacham »

kelly does sometimes stop at hotel if it is not seen as a risk buta t the time of american idol things got to packed with fans that it was a security risk if their is 1 or 2 fans their she WILL stop she is very security concious bhecause i met her at top of the pops and told her i was at cduk when you were performing because of you and she said it was a security thing otherwise i would have. she signed at cduk when she done since you been gone (when i gt my pic with) . and she signed for me at top of the pops i gave her my letter and she was lovely.#

james
greendaygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greendaygirl »

AWESOME!!!!!! Nice :D :D

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon May 20, 2019 8:16 pm.