DAVID TENNANT SUCCESS

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

DAVID TENNANT SUCCESS

Post by mymymy »

It was auwsome to meet David Tennant at BBC Radio 2 yesterday in London. David signed a few autographs in the way in but became out of control as he was sorrounded instead of people waiting behind the barriers. Everyone was warned if we did not stay behind the barries on the way out, DAvid would get straight in to the car. Luckily everyone behaved and David signed quite a lot of autographs on his exit, photo ops were very few and far between but so glad to get these items signed;

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2135/dscf5571.jpg (i also met david morrisey at radio 1 after this and got him to sign ths shot too, what a bit of luck)

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3033/dscf5570v.jpg

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1554/dscf5568w.jpg (happy to get this one done, already signed by Georgia Moffett)
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DAVID TENNANT SUCCESS

Post by bud simpson »

Congrats mymymy
But how many graphs do you need on this guy?
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

Awesome! I'm pretty envious right now. Still hoping on a TTM from him.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

thanks

i needed him on 3 things and got my 3 signed, it wasnt hard and felt i earned it especially as dealers were racking him for 10-12. It wasnt greed, i would have been happy with 1, he was just a great signer that day
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

mymymy wrote:thanks

i needed him on 3 things and got my 3 signed, it wasnt hard and felt i earned it especially as dealers were racking him for 10-12. It wasnt greed, i would have been happy with 1, he was just a great signer that day
Technically I think Bud is referring to the autographs you have attained on previous occasions. Especially considering there were people there who travelled great distances and missed out. It's just unfortunate is all.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Dont want to start an argument but this is stupid; i have only got David previously at events like press nights were no one knows hes going to be there and a couple of times by writing.

I also travelled a gret distance, i see myself as just lucky, if this was you or your friend having got these i would congratualte you, not make these remarks. Im a fari and honest fan/collector
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

Oh forget it.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

LOL