Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart In-Person successes!! :)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
James

Re: Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart In-Person successes!! :)

Post by James »

mymymy wrote:Both Patrick and Ian are known for being very hard on any film item, let alone LOTR or Star Trek for example, however from my experience Ian can be a better signer, especially if you ask for a personalsation and Patrick is better if you meet him at other events, when he is not appearing in theatre himself.
Patrick has only ever refused to sign for me away from the theatre. :? I've had no problems with Ian, he has signed LOTR items for me, and other film things. Patrick has been harder but has signed a DVD for me with no dedication. I think it depends on the day. Just am VERY VERY suprised at the ST signed by Stewart
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

osiris wrote:When did your friend get them to sign? I assume they were seperate events, as the Ian McKellen one is dated 2010 and Patrick finished the run in summer 2009 :)
I assumed the patrick ones were done at the same Theatre as Ian, But I'll check. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Person
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Person »

RYAN J. wrote:Thanks to a very kind friend who got to meet Ian and Patrick after the 'Waiting for Godot" play, I was able to add three Ian McKellen's and Two Patrick Stewarts to my collection!! :shock: I love the Multi-signed X-men one! :D

Ian McKellen 6x8 In-Person 01 (Lord of the Rings)

Ian McKellen 6x8 In-Person 02 (The Da Vinci Code)

Patrick Stewart 4x6 In-Person 01 (Star Trek)

X-men Photo Multi-signed Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart

RYAN J. 8)
wowwww! awesome! i love the ian mckellen ones and the x-men one. i love x-men!

congratzz
*.Person*.
.*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.

Received: Anna Paquin, Mark Harmon, Hugh Laurie, Alicia Witt, Rebbecca Romijn, Alec Baldwin, Samuel L. Jackson, Tamara Tunie

Waiting for: Pauley Perrette, Michael Weatherly, Donald P. Bellisario, Lauren Holly, Cote de Pablo, Alana de la Garza, Hugh Jackman .... and many more....
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks!! I'm very pleased with these! :D

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:55 am.