Billy West IP success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Billy West IP success

Post by celebfan2709 »

met in person: 4/22/22

The fourth one I met in person at this year's Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo is voice actor Billy West. He voiced the following characters from the following shows that are worth mentioning: The Red M&M from M&Ms commercials, The title character in Doug(the Nickelodeon version), and both title characters in The Ren & Stimpy Show. He also voiced both Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd in Space Jam. So I had a nice friendly chat with Billy, I told him that when I heard he is coming to Huntsville, I thought get into watching a couple of episodes of The Ren & Stimpy Show. I watched the pilot episode and couple of specific episodes that had the following celebrities I have autographs from guest voice in: Alan Young, Dom DeLuise, Mark Hamill, and of course the recently deceased Gilbert Gottfried. Billy told me he had been friends with Gilbert for 30 years. I paid $50 for an autograph and selfie. I hope you like the picture.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/f6dbea6 ... 5rbsr.html
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta