Maurice LaMarche IP success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Maurice LaMarche IP success

Post by celebfan2709 »

met in person: 4/22/22

The third one I met in person at this year's Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo is voice actor Maurice LaMarche. He voiced the following characters from the following shows that are worth mentioning to me: Dizzy Devil in Tiny Toon Adventures, The Brain in Pinky and the Brain, and Egon Spengler in The Real Ghostbusters. So I had a nice friendly chat with Maurice, I told him that I received his autograph by mail by in 2010, told him that I met Jason Marsden and Jim Cummings at last year's comic con in Huntsville, and told him that I want to be a voice actor like him, Jason, Jim, and all the other voice actors I managed to receive autographs from through the mail throughout the years. Also, knowing Maurice for his impression of Orson Welles, I told him that I saw the film Citizen Kane last year at the movie theater I work at. I even shared a photo of me in a Ghostbusters costume at a Halloween party at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center back in 2016. I even told him that even though I could see it in fan art, I wish there could be an animated crossover of when Scooby-Doo meets the Ghostbusters. I paid $50 for a new autograph and a selfie. I hope you like the picture.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/f6dbea6 ... 0f99z.html
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta