Irene Bedard IP success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Irene Bedard IP success

Post by celebfan2709 »

met in person: 4/22/22

When I learned that four celebrities that I'm interested in meeting are going to be at this year's Huntsville Comic and Pop Culture Expo from April 22-24 at the Von Braun Center, I wanted to take the opportunity to see them in person even though I already received autographs from two of the four celebrities by mail years ago. The first one was Native American actress, Irene Bedard. She is best known by Disney fans like me as the voice of the title character in the Disney animated film, Pocahontas. I told her that I have autographs from her fellow voice cast members Mel Gibson and Christian Bale. I also told her that I met her fellow Disney Princess voice actress Jodi Benson at the Von Braun Center on 3/12/11 and that I have autographs from Mary Costa and Ming-Na Wen. I also asked her that if there is a chance that the world of Pocahontas should come to a future Kingdom Hearts video game if she'll voice her character once more and she said yes. I even asked her if there is a chance that they'll make Pocahontas into a Broadway musical and she and her agents said that could be tricky knowing that they'll have to be historically accurate. The price for an autograph and selfie was $80 but they were generous enough to have me pay $60. I hope you like the picture.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/f6dbea6 ... gz2yy.html
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta