London whatsonstage awards +theatre success 's

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
monalisa62003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

London whatsonstage awards +theatre success 's

Post by monalisa62003 »

Was there a few weeks ago for the awards. Pretty poor turn out for people I actually knew but I was there to support jake wood anyway and he won one so more success than any autograph I could have got anyway

Aswell as jake I got Tracy Ann oberman, Amy Hart and Cedric Neal. I did meet Amy from the apprentice but for some reason no picture I haven't checked through all the autograph s I got yet. Lily Allen got ushered in. It's a shame there wasn't more famous people I knew as could have got more inside

At the theatre I got pics and autographs from David ames, Paul mcgann and Silas Carson . I wish I realized I had more autographs to get-had it written in my notes!! Plus left my Paul cast card at the hotel so didn't get that signed... Posted it to the theatre only for it to turn out he has covid. Dammit. Paul was nice enough to take his face covering off but asked me not to post the picture online

Met jenna Russell but she wouldn't take her face coverings off so no picture but she was really nice about it and apologetic. She said she'd try see if she had any EE cast cards left to send me but we'll see..

Could have met Anton and erin but was told they wouldn't be coming out and the theatre was massive so I was gutted
my most famous autographs - Patrick swayze, Patrick Duffy, robbie williams, simon cowell, john barrowman, billie piper, ant & Dec, mo farah, Daniel Radcliffe, Matthew Perry, Paul mcgann
my autograph website is on star tiger member/monalisa62003