Evangeline Lilly

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
LateishaLynn

Re: Evangeline Lilly incredible encounter

Post by LateishaLynn »

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited you got to meet your idol! I really hope I get to be mine. I probably will ball my eyes out lol. Anyways... I couldn't get over the fact that I think you guys look just like sisters! Does anybody else see the great resemblance between them? It's crazy how much you guys look alike! Great story.. it made me smile. Thanks for sharing it with us! =]

prettylostxowbu wrote:Hey Guys. I'm not sure if any of you remember me, because I haven't posted on this website in a LONG time (mostly because everyone that was gonna write back to me, has written back to me already). Anyway. If you can remember, about a year ago, I had an Evangeline Lilly success, and I was freaking out because it was the best day of my life. Then about a month or two later I met her in person and THAT became the best day of my life... well. I have a new best day of my life guys.

I went to HI and found the Lost set, but unfortunately it was a closed set. I waited for as long as possible at the gate and saw Evangeline walk by, but it was too dark so she couldn't see who I was. I told my mom not to scream or anything because I didn't want to be embarrassed. Anyway, we didn't get to meet her that day, but I thought it was funny how out of the 5 million cast members on Lost, I just happen to see her.

I went back the next day hoping I'll catch a glimpse of someone else, but within 5 minutes security told us we can't wait at the gate, or anywhere. As I opened my car door, Evangeline pulls up in her car. Then a few moments later we see her getting into her trailer and my mom screams "EVI, EVI, IT'S CAT!!" and she smiled and waved and then disappeared for a moment. All of the sudden, I see Evangeline walking alllllllll the way around the gate and down to the highway where we were standing. She comes up and gives us a big hug and kiss and goes, "what the heck are you guys doing here?"

We ended up talking for about 5-10 minutes then, but she had to go in for make-up, so she asked us if we wanted to see if she can get us onto the filming that was happening then, since she wouldn't be on for a few hours. Of course we said yes :) then a lady came out and goes, "Are you Evangeline's friends?" and I stuttered because I didn't know I was her friend. And then the lady came back a few minutes later and was very apologetic because they weren't allowing anyone on set because it was a very emotional scene. But she said that Evangeline still wanted to come out to talk for a little.

Then Evangeline came back out with a little make up on to cover up the cuts she got from filming the day prior. We ended up talking for about a half an hour about every possible thing you could imagine. There was a lot of laughing. But there were also some serious times. She basically told me that fate brought us together and that she knew from the second she read my letter that I was a special person.

I'll never forget that day, and I owe it all to fanmail...

prettylostxowbu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettylostxowbu »

hahah LateishaLynn you just made my day :D I actually have gotten that before. In fact, some woman from I think Germany facebook messaged me the other day thinking I was Evangeline. It was probably the funniest thing ever. hahah

But thank you :) I hope you meet your idol one day too.
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

wow another great success for you i remember reading about your others with her. I'd die happy if I got to meet Nikki Reed.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

oMG CONGRATS!!! That truely is a once in a lifeitme experiance!!
Bria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bria »

LateishaLynn wrote:I couldn't get over the fact that I think you guys look just like sisters! Does anybody else see the great resemblance between them? It's crazy how much you guys look alike! =]
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture ! :D
Nice story ! {thumb2}
prettylostxowbu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettylostxowbu »

You are all far too kind! Thanks for all the support :)
And Bria, you're awesome lol!
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
She´s beautiful :)
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

They do look a bit alike, yes!!

That is amazing-nice success!! {up}

Jen :)
DR35150
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DR35150 »

Hey Cat,

Just watched Lilly on Letterman from last night. Was half expecting to see a new post from you meeting her again. Anyways I hope youre doing well.

Don
"Well I couldn't help it, I was dreaming I was awake. And then I woke up and found myself asleep."
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indigo15 »

:D That's incredible!! And of course I remember you! It sounds like the meeting of a lifetime! That was really nice of her to come and talk to you, and for so long, too! I'm glad you had such a great time!
TTM SUCCESS: Kris Allen, David Archuleta, Aaron Ashmore, Shawn Ashmore, Mike Barz, Lance Bass (x2), Coby Bell (x2), Kameron Bink, Eric Carroll, Austin Carty, Eddie Cibrian, Misha Collins, Nicholas D'Agosto (x2), Tim Daly, Chris Daughtry, Melinda Doolittle (x2), Michael Emerson (x2), Chris Evans, Joey Fatone, Drew Fuller, Matt Giraud, Danny Gokey (x2), Greg Grunberg, Bret Harrison (x2), Melissa Joan Hart, Chelsie Hightower, Sam Huntington, Yvonne Jung, Bruce Kanegai (x3), Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Kristin Kreuk, Ken Leung, Patrick Levis, Blake Lewis, Jason Lezak, Gev Manoukian, Curt Mega, Jonathan Murphy, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Scarlett Pomers, Chris Richardson, Mark Salling, Ryne Sanborn, Drew Seeley, Sabrina Sloan, Jordin Sparks, Christy Smith (x2), Phil Stacey, Channing Tatum, Tia Texada, TJ Thyne, Mark Wahlberg, Brooke White (x2), Jason Wiles, Kris Williams

Latest IP: Emilio Dosal [10-18-2014 at SYTYCD Tour]