Jack Hanna Success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
smileywind
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jack Hanna Success

Post by smileywind »

I have met Jack Hanna several times now and I have to say this is the most down to earth person I have ever met. I was sorry to hear that he was retiring from the Columbus Zoo but also happy for him, so he and his family can now go do whatever they want to, anywhere in the world. How exciting! He has always been humorous, educational, and fun. I went to meet him once at the zoo and he could not believe I came "all the way from Pittsburgh" by myself just to meet him. I was also going to visit the zoo, but wanted to meet with him and arranged it ahead of time with his office. I have seen his presentations at Busch Gardens Williamsburg and read his autobiography. I find him a very interesting person, as well has his family. I watch many TV shows that feature him and I have learned a lot. I live only about 200 miles from the Columbus Zoo which I have visited many times and it is one of my favorite zoos. I feel that anybody can learn a lot about many different animals from any zoo, even small ones (I have visited zoos in many different states, big and small, and I enjoy them all). Jungle Jack has done a wonderful job educating about conservation.

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jack Hanna Success

Post by admin »

Hi smileywind :)

Congrats on your success {up}

Fanmail 8)