TNA success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TNA success

Post by nicole175 »

I went last night (July 24th) to see TNA live in my home town of Monroe,LA so I got there around 2 something in the back of the Monroe Civic Center waiting for them to come in there started out being only 2 of us in the back but by the time they started coming in around 5 (show started 7:30) there was about 12 of us but no one came out and signed (TNA has been here before and they did come out and sign) so I went on to the front around 6:20 to wait for the doors to open at 6:30 (they didnt open till like 6:37) so anyway it started and was a great show I got in a word fight with Scott Steiner which was funny as heck but sadly the show ended well they said they were going to give away backstage passes (they had already given away about 20 of them) but they said they were out so they said since we cant bring you guys back we will bring the back out here so they did just that sadly tho only the good guys came out I wanted Scott's auto but oh well here are my pics with the guys or just pics of them signing for the ones that wouldnt take pics with fans.

Me and Taylor Wilde (omfg she was so sweet)
Earl Hebner he was talking to EVERYONE for at least 5 to 10 mins each he was making sure to meet everyone.
Me and Earl
Rhino he was alright nice but I asked if I would get a pic with him and he said "no cuz it would take to long" yet everyone else was signing and taking pics
Kip James and one of the guys from Beer Money, Kip was great Beer Money signed for about 5 mins to went to the back I was mad.
Me and Cassidy Riley he was in tna back in 06 and now owns Xcess Wrestling
Abyss was nice
the back of my aj styles shirt on one side
the other side
1name1legend
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TNA success

Post by 1name1legend »

I went to a TNA Live show last weekend and it was way better than their TV show. They are super great to their fans. I got Earl, Jay Lethal, Robert Roode,Daffney and JB after the show.

{thumb2}

PS I heard Rhyno is an A $ $ to TNA fans.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

1name1legend wrote:I went to a TNA Live show last weekend and it was way better than their TV show. They are super great to their fans. I got Earl, Jay Lethal, Robert Roode,Daffney and JB after the show.

{thumb2}

PS I heard Rhyno is an A $ $ to TNA fans.
I wanted to meet AJ but he's on the injured list as of right now thanks to a match at the house show in Bossier City,LA (2 hours from me) he hurt his hip so he most likely may be out for a little while or we will see what happens on thurs. I almost went to the Bossier show but something came up at the last min when I was about to leave for Bossier. I do have to say your right TNA is off the hook when it comes to fans. Xcess Wrestling (owned by fomer tna and wwe star Cassidy Riley) is off the hook with fans also there first show they brought Al Snow and Ted DiBiase Sr. to Monroe (Cassidy is from West Monroe) also had a meet and greet you could buy more to get into 21 just for show and 45 for show and meet and greet which is less then tna was at 51 :shock: .

P.S. - I have heard that also and he had a pissed off look on his face when I asked.
1name1legend
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1name1legend »

AJ nor Joe signed when I was there.