Actor Aidan Gillen - Game Of Thrones

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Actor Aidan Gillen - Game Of Thrones

Post by Mark_467 »

Actor Aidan Gillen from "Game Of Thrones" as Little Finger, he was also in "The Dark Knight Rises", "Peaky Blinders", "Maze Runner" and some other films.

Today, I was on the Bus coming home from the city with friends. As we were leaving I saw a small film shoot and a man in a two piece suit. I was telling my friends that he seemed awfully familiar when I realise that he looked like actor Aidan Gillen but they don't believe me. So I tell them "That is Aidan Gillen down there and I'm getting off this fucking bus!". I get off on my own walk up to the man and ask "Sorry are you Aidan Gillen" and he replies "Sometimes I am". I managed to get a picture with him and talked to him for a little bit which was super cool but I would have loved to get something signed by him but you just cant anticipate thing like that. He is such a nice guy and seems to be really good to his fans.
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.