Daniel Radcliffe success, but with a bad experience

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
AnaVeronica
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daniel Radcliffe success, but with a bad experience

Post by AnaVeronica »

Hello :)

I was in New York last week and I had the chance to get Daniel’s autograph and a picture with him after waiting for him at his Broadway show’s stage door.
I didn’t know if he would come out and sign stuff but I decided to take a chance, and it payed off. This was my first time stage door-ing :)

Daniel is a very nice person, and he took time to sign everything he could and to take a picture with anyone who asked.

http://i67.tinypic.com/16gh0nm.jpg

However, I can’t say the hour I spent waiting for him was the most pleasant one.
No one was there when my cousin and I arrived, but some guys showed up after 30 minutes with their bags full of goodies (HP funkos, HP books...) that they wanted Daniel to sign. They were just there to make Daniel sign their stuff so they could sell them on eBay, and they weren’t ashamed to say it. They asked if I had something for him to sign, I replied I had my notebook but that my cousin didn’t have anything, but that it was ok since he just wanted a picture anyway. Terrible mistake :roll: they spent 10 minutes trying to convince us that my cousin should take something of theirs, so Daniel could sign it, and then give it back to them. Like, what? When we refused, they became very rude to us. Anyway, Daniel comes out, and people began to push behind me. After a few minutes he comes to us, was about to sign my notebook but someone behind me decided that he should sign their copy of a HP book before so he basically put his book in front of my face. :shock:

In the end we got our autograph and our pictures, so it was a good night.
Now, if only I could let someone of his team know that half of the people there are here for money and nothing else... what a world we live in. {down}
Most wanted: Emily Browning, Little Mix, Emma Watson, Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, Robbie Williams (for my sis)
Fav success so far : Lily James <3
mads75
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Radcliffe success, but with a bad experience

Post by mads75 »

I am very sorry for you, these dealers, I cannot see them anymore.
looking for U2 autographs : PM me if you have one to sell.
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mark_467 »

Damn sad to hear it wasn't the most pleasant experience. I queue'd outside an arena here in Dublin to try meet U2 before soundcheck but I wants the only one with that idea, there were over 250 people waiting. I did manage to get an autograph from Bono though!
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

I am soooo sorry you ran into the ebays/dealers. I hate them to a tee and because of riff raff like them they have pretty much ruined the hobby and have made it much harder for us real fans to get the autograph. Thank god Daniel is soo nice to the fans and you were still able to get him.
AnaVeronica
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnaVeronica »

Thanks everyone ;-) I got his autograph and a picture with him and it’s all that matters {star}
Most wanted: Emily Browning, Little Mix, Emma Watson, Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, Robbie Williams (for my sis)
Fav success so far : Lily James <3
monalisa62003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by monalisa62003 »

Cant have been as bad as waiting 2 hours to meet him with people pushing etc only to snap at you. I dont get why i had that expierence of meeting him when hes so nice to everyone??
my most famous autographs - Patrick swayze, Patrick Duffy, robbie williams, simon cowell, john barrowman, billie piper, ant & Dec, mo farah, Daniel Radcliffe, Matthew Perry, Paul mcgann
my autograph website is on star tiger member/monalisa62003