What celebrities have you met, in person? Stories?

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

What celebrities have you met, in person? Stories?

Post by AutographDiva »

I actually saw an old post with this same theme. Since many of the answers and members are outdated in the original post, I would like to see the answers of current members. Either a list or the highlights/lowlights.

My personal faves have been
Sophie B. Hawkin's (very sweet), Meghan Trainor, Lita Ford and Angela Lansbury.

Only negative interactions were with Cyndi Lauper (rude), Taylor Dayne (evasive) and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Through working with a women's wrestling show, I have been very lucky to meet some of the Golden Age stars of Hollywood. I can not remember even one bad experience with any of them including cons, parties, charity events etc. Bea Arthur was an absolute fave!

Your turn!
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What celebrities have you met, in person? Stories?

Post by AlphaOmega »

Worst experience was probably Reggie Jackson, he wouldn't even look up at me, I was a kid and my dad was trying to get a picture. Muhammad Ali wouldn't let my dad take a picture until I walked around the table and he hugged me. Joe Namath gave me his super bowl ring to hold while he signed my football.

I've also met a lot more people, to many sports players to list. Recently though I met Will Fridele, Cristy Carlson Romano, Evanna Lynch, Jason David Frank, Becky Lynch, and Finn Balor. Jason David Frank made me take a picture with him which was really cool.
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

I heard Lauper once threatened a fan she would kill him {down}

Angela Mao (friendly but doesn't speak English)

Whang Ing Sik (poor English but friendly)

David Hedison (sour mood)

Most celebs I've met were nice.
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mark_467 »

I've gotten to meet Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg together a few times along with Mel Gibson and John Lithgow all in the same day! I also got to meet Adam Clayton and Bono from U2 not too long ago as well as Ronnie Wood from The Rolling Stones.

Most Disappointing was singer/songwriter Ryan Adams, not a lot of people know who he is but I'm a HUGE fan of his. At one of his shows I waited at the stage door whilst it was raining until about 1:30am with only like 3 other fans until he finally came out only to completely blank us and walk right by into his tour bus not saying a single word. I guess its like they say "Don't meet your heros".

Others: Nick Frost,Russel Brand, Bill Clinton, Evander Holyfield.
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.
kirstie_nz

Post by kirstie_nz »

SEAN ASTIN, ORLANDO BLOOM, JOHN RHYS DAVIES, JIM BEAVER, MISHA COLLINS, CORIN NEMIC, JARED PADALECKI, JENSEN ACKLES, RICHARD SPEIGHT JR, DAVID RAMSEY, MANU BENNETT, MARK SHEPPARD, TY OLLSON, RACHEL MINOR, SAMANTHA FERRIS, KIN RHODES, RUTH CONNELL, ALAINA HUFFMAN, JAMES PATRICK STEWART, JULIE MCNIVEN, D J QUALLS, JAKE ABEL, STEVEN WILLIAMS, MICHAEL ROWE, SEBASTIONA ROCHE, ROSE MCIVER, ALYSON MICHALKA, RAHUL KOHLI, BONNIE WRIGHT, JAMES PHELPS, OLIVER PHELPS, NATALIA TENA, CHRISTOPHER LLOYD, THE BACKSTREET BOYS, NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, JEREMY RENNER, JAMES DENTON, SCOTT GRIMES, LOU FERRINGO, COREY FELDMAN, MICHAEL VARTAN, SHANNON ELIZABETH, MEREDITH MONROE, KERR SMITH, MELISSA MCCARTHY, RENO WILSON, KATEY MIXON, NYAMBI NYAMBI, BILLY GARDEL, KENNY JOHNSON, PAUL JOHANSSON, BRIAN KRUSE, SHANNON DOHERTY, B*WITCHED, BLUE
Would like autographs from: Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston, Pretty Little Liars Cast, The Vampire Diaries Cast, Bradley Cooper, Lauren Cohen, Holly Marie Combs, Criminal Minds Cast, Drew Barrymore, Patricia Arquette, The Big Bang Theory Cast, Maggie Q, Gina Torres, Mike & Molly Cast, Jennifer Coolidge