President Jimmy Carter Success!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
clemens1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

President Jimmy Carter Success!!

Post by clemens1 »

On February 10th, I met former president Carter at Left Bank Books in downtown St. Louis. Mr. Carter signed 2 books for me. The first was "The Hornet's Nest" and the second was "We Can Have Peace in the Holy Land". While I didn't get to shake his hand or pose with him, I was able to snap 2 quick photos of him. I will post those as well.

Book #1 "We Can Have Peace In The Holy Land"

Book #2 "The Hornet's Nest"

Mr. Carter Signing My Books

admin
Site Admin

Re: President Jimmy Carter Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi clemens1 :)

Congrats {up} Nice Success :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting it {up}

Fanmail 8)
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

awesome job contragts
JoshProductions
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JoshProductions »

I met Bill Clinton twice in Roanoke, Virginia and I have six autographs I recieved from him! Man that's awsome that you met Mr. Carter!

Blessings,

Josh

{thumb2}
ncarrier08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ncarrier08 »

I've heard Carter signings are very strict and organized. Were they actually allowing pictures or did you have to sneak them? Either way those books and photos look great!
clemens1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clemens1 »

It was very strict. I can't believe how fast he signed the books. I heard one of the organizers say that he can sing 1,000 books per hour. We were not allowed to touch him, stand by him, shake his hand, or anything. We were allowed to take pictures after he signed our books. They had a designated area for this.

As he signed my books, I did say "Thank you so much, Mr. President". He looked up at me and said, "You're very welcome". That made my day. I didn't get to get my picture taken with him, but I am still amazed that the former POTUS looked me in the eye and spoke to me.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Very nice! I sent to Jimmy and got all my photos sent back with a note saying that the items I sent couldn't be signed by him. :( Maybe if I meet him in-person I'll try again. {thumb2}

And as a side note, I keep looking at the signatues on the books but I can't make out the word Jimmy or Carter?? to me it looks like "Frank"! :lol: Still it's an amazing success. And totally awesome that he spoke to you as well! :shock:

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:20 am.