Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Peter Graves and others

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
ne0ven0m
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Peter Graves and others

Post by ne0ven0m »

Just wondering, how were photo-ops done at this convention? Was it with a professional photographer, or could you use your own camera? If at all?
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

ne0ven0m wrote:Just wondering, how were photo-ops done at this convention? Was it with a professional photographer, or could you use your own camera? If at all?
It's free to take a picture of the celebrity. But if you want them to pose for a picture with you, it cost $. They charge a fee to discourage photo ops, because it would be exhausting for the celebrities to keep standing up to pose with fans. And you use your own camera.
nascar21af
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nascar21af »

I just found out the christopher lloyd will be at Las Vegas for a star trek convation this august. So i will be attending the show and i will bring my deloran with me. Can't wait to meet chris.
:D
Brian
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Totally awesome Brian! Is that the same Deloran you got signed in-person by Michael J. Fox??

RYAN J. 8)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

I would love to meeet Peter Graves but I will just have to be satisfied with my TTM autograph.

Congrats on all the successes!

A question: does the fee include a photo or do you have to provide that? Sorry for the probably obvious question, but I've never done anything IP. :oops:

BossC
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

BossC wrote: A question: does the fee include a photo or do you have to provide that? Sorry for the probably obvious question, but I've never done anything IP. :oops:
BossC
You can provide your own photo or other item to sign if you want. But at these shows they usually will have a variety of photo's to choose from, and one free photo is included in the fee.
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

guilder1st wrote:
BossC wrote: A question: does the fee include a photo or do you have to provide that? Sorry for the probably obvious question, but I've never done anything IP. :oops:
BossC
You can provide your own photo or other item to sign if you want. But at these shows they usually will have a variety of photo's to choose from, and one free photo is included in the fee.
Thanks! {thumb2}

BossC
nascar21af
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nascar21af »

Totally awesome Brian! Is that the same Deloran you got signed in-person by Michael J. Fox??

RYAN J.

hi Ryan yes when i go to the show in august i will bring my deloran.
Yea in might cost me about $800.00 bucks for airfare and hotel and cost $50.00 for his autograph, but just to meet Christopher, that PRICESLESS and i really can't wait to meet Chirs. hope he will have a nice coment when he see's the Deloran autograph my Michael j fox.
Brian {up}
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Meeting Christopher is definately worth it. He seems like a totally awesome guy. Hopefully I'll get the chance someday to meet him too! & Michael J. Fox as well. {thumb2} Can't wait to see photos of what your Deloran looks like after he signs it!! :D

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:08 am.