classic actress ROBERTA SHORE success

Trash
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

classic actress ROBERTA SHORE success

Post by atticus finch »

Im so happy with this one for my Virginian tv show collection .....sent ,early january ,recieved yesterday ...

Roberta Jymme Schourop (born April 7, 1943, Monterey Park, California), better known as Roberta Shore, is an American actress and performer, most famous for her youthful television and movie roles in the 1950s and early 1960s.

Though never a Mouseketeer, Shore co-starred in several Walt Disney productions featuring the Mouseketeers, and thus came to be associated with them. She appeared as Annette Funicello's rival Laura Rogan in Annette's self-titled series, and as French-speaking Franceska in The Shaggy Dog.

Aside from Disney, Shore had a featured role in the 1959 screen version of Blue Denim, duetting with Warren Berlinger, and an uncredited cameo appearance in A Summer Place, as Sandra Dee's gossipy schoolmate Anne Talbert. Later she played Ricky Summers in the 1960 movie Because They're Young, and had another uncredited role, as Lorna in Stanley Kubrick's 1962 version of Lolita.

Shore's television credits include appearances on Playhouse 90, The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet, The Donna Reed Show, The Lawrence Welk Show (a singing appearance in 1959),[1] several Western series including Maverick, Wagon Train, The Tall Man, and Laramie, and regular roles on Father Knows Best (as Joyce, Bud Andersons girl friend), The New Bob Cummings Show and The Virginian.

Shore was featured very prominently as a series regular within the first three seasons of The Virginian as Betsy Garth, the daughter of Shiloh Ranch owner Judge Garth played by Lee J. Cobb. Though no longer a regular in the fourth season, she returned in the fourth episode of that season (#95 "The Awakening") in a story in which Betsy meets and falls for a gentleman played by Glenn Corbett. A disillusioned former minister, Corbett's character finds his way back to his belief in God and by story's end finally proposes to Betsy. The episode ends with the couple being wed at Shiloh Ranch by Judge Garth himself before the newlyweds ride off to Pennsylvania where Corbett's character is to become the minister of a church.
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: classic actress ROBERTA SHORE success

Post by cjhanson »

No scan, no address and no proof equals total BULL, as goes with all your other so-called "successes". The majority of us here are not falling for it. Good luck!
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Dear cj ...you can believe me or not ....maybe are you a little jealous ?i think so ....good luck honey !!!!i dont need to show pics here ....
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

atticus finch wrote:Dear cj ...you can believe me or not ....maybe are you a little jealous ?i think so ....good luck honey !!!!i dont need to show pics here ....

Regardless of your opinion of their thoughts, what's the point in posting that here? You pretty much posted a wee bio of an actress, and didn't provide sending/receiving dates, an address, images, or even tell us what you got signed. I doubt it is jealousy, it's just the fact that you pretty much posted without looking at any of the rules of the forum. Whether or not you got items is moot, as you haven't provided ANY level of feedback, as such it has no place here.

Oh and no you don't HAVE to post images, but you know what... the purpose of posting on a forum like this is to share successes and failures, and images kind of follow onto that, especially when you don't provide any other information.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stigduke »

It's a shame you didn't provide the address for Roberta Shore. I used to enjoy watching The Virginian and Betsy Garth is such a memorable character. So on behalf me - and indeed, other interested collectors, I would like to ask "What address did you use?" The address isn't in the database.
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

Hes a bullshitter {up}