Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Sequel

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
chelseac92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Sequel

Post by chelseac92 »

YES, ITS TRUE :D there will be a sequel! I am jumping up and down, they're my favorite books, the cast is the BEST!!, and i LOOOOVED the first movie.

here are some sites with details, but i found others that supported the same information and as of this week it has been confirmed :):

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/zap-t ... -headlines

http://www.movieweb.com/news/68/19268.php

I didn't know if it was too soon to find a set address or a VV address to write to for the movie, but filming begins june 3rd in Greece, then more filming will take place in Connecticut and New York.

The same original four girls will be back for the sequel :)

Please help me too find an address. I figured I should ask for it earlier so people would have more time to search for a fan mail address, as filming will begin in around a month.

THANKS! :)
F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Oh wow! Very cool :D Loved the first movie :D

Fatima xxx
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

Wow- loved the movie.. cant wait for the sequel already.

I contacted the CT Film Commission. they might know something... I'll let you know in about a week depending on when they respond.
chelseac92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chelseac92 »

THANK YOU soooo much! wow the moderators and everyone else are so great on this site, i really appreciate all of your help you guys always are so nice! haha
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Is America going to be doing this because I presume after she has found immense fame, that she won't :roll:

TheMailman 8)
chelseac92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chelseac92 »

All the sites are saying that she is under contract to be in the movie, its more of a she doesnt want to because she wants to do like more adult films kinda thing, but shes under contract because i guess they signed a contract saying that if there ever was a sequel, they'd be in it.
That is actually how I found out there was a sequel, a site was talking about her being under contract to do the second movie.
hopefully its true because she was great in the first movie :)
xx volleybabe xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xx volleybabe xx »

yay! i'm so excited. i loved the first movie. :D

and if we can get an address for this set, i really hope i can get an authentic auto from Alexis Bledel!!! 8)
TTM Success: Robert Pattinson, Demi Lovato, Aly&AJ, Chelsea Staub, Selena Gomez, Amanda Bynes, Shia Labeouf, Wentworth Miller, Sarah Wayne Callies, Jared Padalecki, Evangeline Lilly, Amaury Nolasco, Scott Patterson, Lauren Conrad, Mitchel Musso, Ashley Leggat, Michael Seater, Chris Richardson, Meaghan Jette Martin, Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli, Chelsea Hobbs, Jorge Garcia, Matt Giraud, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Yunjin Kim, Jackson Rathbone.
SFM Success: Alexis Bledel, Lauren Graham, Jensen Ackles
IP Success: Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Aly&AJ, Drake Bell, Chris Daughtry, Katharine McPhee, Dashboard Confessional.
Waiting On: Alyson Stoner, Brenda Song, David Henrie, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Conan O'Brien.
chelseac92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chelseac92 »

THATS WHAT I WANT TOO :) actually i wanna write to the whole cast i love em all, but especially alexis! i really hope we find a set address!
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

that's so awesome!! i cannot wait! the first one was really good!
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

F.A.D.E

Post by F.A.D.E »

Any update? :D

Thank you,

Fatima xxx