The Coldest City - James Macavoy

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Coldest City - James Macavoy

Post by Morphindel »

Does anyone have a VV address for The Coldest City starring Macavoy and Charlize Theron? From what I can tell they filmed in Budapest and then moved onto Berlin. According to imdb it is still filming. Feel free to PM me the address if you'd rather not share it publicly.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2406566/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Petejackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Coldest City - James Macavoy

Post by Petejackson »

Morphindel wrote:Does anyone have a VV address for The Coldest City starring Macavoy and Charlize Theron? From what I can tell they filmed in Budapest and then moved onto Berlin. According to imdb it is still filming. Feel free to PM me the address if you'd rather not share it publicly.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2406566/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

I can't exactly remember the address it was some house in maple / Stoke Berlin Germany or something. I did have it on my pm,s but about 20 or 30 of them got deleted somehow. ?!?
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Bump!
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Morphindel.

Post by Morphindel. »

Bump!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:17 am.