Peter Jackson via Hobbit venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
burton2494

Peter Jackson via Hobbit venue

Post by burton2494 »

Hi! Does director Peter Jackson sign autographs via Hobbit venue? If so what's the address?
Jennie<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peter Jackson via Hobbit venue

Post by Jennie<3 »

I think the film has finished filming
ElfMaidenArcher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peter Jackson via Hobbit venue

Post by ElfMaidenArcher »

Jennie<3 wrote:I think the film has finished filming
No, the films (there are three, but only one is actually finished) are still in post-production and the cast will be returning to New Zealand at the end of May 2013 and will be there in June & July. http://www.hollywood.com/news/movies/55 ... w?page=all

Peter Jackson is the only one who has NEVER replied to fan mail via the address, since he is a very busy person. In fact, the people there said that they still have unopened fan mail from 2004 (it seems as if they never throw it out). I guess, the only way to get his autograph is in-person.

If you want, you can write to the Hobbit cast here:

name of actor
"The Hobbit"
c/o Stone Street Studios
PO Box 15208
Miramar
Wellington 6243
NEW ZEALAND

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:13 am.
Authentic Autograph Successes TTM: Georgie Henley, Will Poulter, Sebastian Stan (VV), TOM HIDDLESTON (my favorite actor), Josh Dallas, Matthew Macfadyen, Graham McTavish (VV), Aidan Turner (2x: VV and agency), Ben Whishaw (VV), Stephen Hunter (VV), John Callen (VV), Adam Brown (VV), Dean O'Gorman (VV), Evangeline Lilly (VV), Jennifer Morrison (VV), Jed Brophy (VV), Mark Hadlow (VV), Ken Stott (VV) Richard Armitage (2x: VV and agency) & Lee Pace (VV) .
Other in-person/pre-signed autographs (events/signed books): Christopher Paolini, Howard Shore, Doug Adams, Rick Riordan, Thomas Keegan, Cody Nickell, Kate Eastwood Norris & Sarah Mollo-Christensen.

See my autograph collection here: http://pinterest.com/mialossen/my-autograph-collection/