Too Late??

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
dark_raider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Too Late??

Post by dark_raider »

I was going to write to Angelina Jolie again at the Beowulf address but do u think its too late. That she wont sign anything.???
" To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in white flower, to hold infinity in the palm of your hands and eternity in an hour"
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

I don't think this is in the right topic, but i'm sure one of the mods will move it for you :D

I do think it's too late because i have read that Angelina has finished filming this movie and is now back at home for the holidays.

I'm sure one of the mods for the Upcoming movies would know better myself!

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

Also, didn't you say you already sent a letter to her at that address? Sorry if I'm wrong.

Joey :)
dark_raider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dark_raider »

Yeah I did send her a letter. I just want to make sure that she got it. Yeah it probably is late.
" To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in white flower, to hold infinity in the palm of your hands and eternity in an hour"
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

I think it is too.

Also, if she got your first letter, you wouldn't want her to think you were rushing her :)

Joey {up}
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

There goes a waste of my only 2 big envelopes left. I sent them 5 minutes ago then I read this post! I was about to read it but my mail woman showed up!

Dallas
dark_raider
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dark_raider »

I hope she got it.