Miley Cyrus "Wings"

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
betty*fan

Re: Miley Cyrus "Wings"

Post by betty*fan »

agree with ryan, users on here can't always rely on others to find it especially if it a lot of work for them. And if you really want Miley's autograph and can't find the address KEEP looking! :) though I dealt I could find it for you even if I wanted to but I am looking for my own VV addresses at the moment. Good luck anyway :).
Credit to Seb for my lovely set!
My Autograph Website: http://www.lavenderfan.webs.com/
Recent Success 2011: HANNAH MURRAY!
Most Wanted: Mitch Hewer, Skins Cast, Jessie Cave, Emilie de Ravin, Kellan Lutz, Claire Danes, Evanna Lynch, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, TAYLOR SWIFT, Leighton Meester, Anna Faris, Kristen Bell, GG cast, HP cast, Twilight cast, Brittany Snow, Amanda Bynes & more!
Favourite Successes: Harry Potter autos, Hannah Murray, Freddie Stroma, Clemence Poesy, Ashley Greene, DAKOTA FANNING, Channing Tatum, Tommy Bastow, Luke Mitchell, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Rutherford, Sara Paxton, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez, Amanda Seyfried, Jude Law, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Bonnie Wright, Charlie Cox, Kelly Clarkson and MORE!
kyrandia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kyrandia »

I may be wrong, but as far as I know this movie is still in early pre-production which usually means that no production office is set up. They just started casting the principal actors. So I would say, the address you most likely have found is the production company.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

kyrandia wrote:I may be wrong, but as far as I know this movie is still in early pre-production which usually means that no production office is set up. They just started casting the principal actors. So I would say, the address you most likely have found is the production company.
It is
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
gomez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gomez »

kyrandia wrote:I may be wrong, but as far as I know this movie is still in early pre-production which usually means that no production office is set up. They just started casting the principal actors. So I would say, the address you most likely have found is the production company.

we were told that filming is due to start within the next few months.

I had a feeling the address I found was the production office but I was told it is the VV address.
Well if it is the production office then I guess I have to keep looking.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

As I understand, she is currently in France filming 'Lol" with Ashley Greene.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purplemonkey »

Yeah, Jaffer is right. They're in France. I've heard this will begin filming sometime next month at the earliest.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

gomez wrote:I had a feeling the address I found was the production office but I was told it is the VV address.
Production addresses are labeled as Via venue. The letter gets sent to the production office and they in turn send it to the performer.

Movie sets & on-location sets don't have physical addresses to send to. mainly because there never there longer than a few weeks then they pack up and head to another location.

RYAN J. 8)
gomez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gomez »

RYAN J. wrote:
gomez wrote:I had a feeling the address I found was the production office but I was told it is the VV address.
Production addresses are labeled as Via venue. The letter gets sent to the production office and they in turn send it to the performer.

Movie sets & on-location sets don't have physical addresses to send to. mainly because there never there longer than a few weeks then they pack up and head to another location.

RYAN J. 8)

Ahh ok, I still have a lot to learn about VV :roll: ;-)

But what if they production office is in Ohio and they are filming in Louisiana
what happens then?

It may be a stupid question, but I an still learning about VV and finding addresses :oops:
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

gomez wrote:Ahh ok, I still have a lot to learn about VV :roll: ;-)

But what if they production office is in Ohio and they are filming in Louisiana
what happens then?

It may be a stupid question, but I an still learning about VV and finding addresses :oops:
That's why it's best to send to the production office, they'll just hold onto the fanmail until the stars get back from where ever there traveling and then they can pick it up. {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:50 am.