"Horrible Bosses" starring Jennifer Aniston

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
PurpleStrawberries
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

"Horrible Bosses" starring Jennifer Aniston

Post by PurpleStrawberries »

Hi guys!

I found the via venue for Jennifer Aniston's upcoming movie Horrible Bosses, I do not if it is the right one and I do not know if Jennifer ever send out other autographs than the PP's from SFM!

Is it worth trying?

:?
Last edited by PurpleStrawberries on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: "Horrible Bosses" starring Jennifer Aniston

Post by nightowl »

I have not seen Jennifer sign authentically VV in the past two-and-a-half years. I tried her twice, at PO's that said they would forward, and I got nothing back.

Good luck if you want to try though, you never know. I am just saying, based on previous experience, the odds appear to be against it.
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

Is that the right address because I want to try sending to Jamie Foxx. He's the man!
If that isn't the right address and you have it, you can PM me or reply here. I really, really, really want an auto from Jamie!
Cody
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

nightowl wrote:I have not seen Jennifer sign authentically VV in the past two-and-a-half years. I tried her twice, at PO's that said they would forward, and I got nothing back.

Good luck if you want to try though, you never know. I am just saying, based on previous experience, the odds appear to be against it.
I have been on this board since christmas 08, and I have seen nothing from her either
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
smanzari
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smanzari »

You never know- I always feel like it is worth a try- I have gotten both Russell Crowe and Nicolas Cage within the past year and I have never seen a TTM success from either!
Please do not message me for any reason- I will not respond, I no longer use this website.
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nightowl »

Exactly, like I said, you never know. I'm just letting them know the experience I have had and that as they haven't signed it will be a risk. If they are willing to take that risk, and pay the money, then go for it!

I do that all the time, myself. The vast majority of the time it fails, on rare occasions I too have gotten an amazing success, but I knew going in that it was a big risk and I was willing to lose the money it took to send the request.

Collecting is always a gamble, and is always a risk, but some more so than others.

Good luck to all those that want to try! {up}
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Sorry to bother you guys again but when does this start filming?
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
ladybritney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladybritney »

{up} {up} {up} WELL WHATS THE ADDRESS {up} {up} {up}