Lady Gaga- Monster Tour UK Addresses which pass on fanmail?

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
xxxdemsxxx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lady Gaga- Monster Tour UK Addresses which pass on fanmail?

Post by xxxdemsxxx »

Hey guys,
Im a huge lady gaga fan and I was just wondering which venue I should send fanmail to when shes in the UK..
She's coming to:
ECHO ARENA-Liverpool
O2 Arena -London
SECC- Glasgow
International Arena -Cardiff
Metro Radio Arena- Newcastle Upon Tyne
LG Arena- Birmingham
Arena- Sheffield
Trent FM Arena- Nottingham
?
And please could you let me know the address of the venue you suggest and how long before I should send it..
Thank you so much
xxxx
XxX Dems XxX
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lady Gaga- Monster Tour UK Addresses which pass on fanmail?

Post by x hayley x »

Hello :)
You can find out which venues pass on fanmail by checking out this thread: http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=24711
I will find you the address for whichever venue you choose to write to, just let me know.
I personally send my requests about a week and a half before the concert as I send 2nd class {up}
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
bobd_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bobd_uk »

The o2 and Sheffield Arena have both recently replied to my e-mails saying that they DO pass on fanmail to the tour manager.
xxxdemsxxx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xxxdemsxxx »

x hayley x wrote:Hello :)
You can find out which venues pass on fanmail by checking out this thread: http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=24711
I will find you the address for whichever venue you choose to write to, just let me know.
I personally send my requests about a week and a half before the concert as I send 2nd class {up}
Thank you :)
Do you think the O2 is a good bet? The topic says it passes on fanmail.. but I'm just thinking.. the venue is HUGE!! haha xxx
XxX Dems XxX
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

I personally have had no luck with The 02 Arena. I have sent atleast 6 requests there (including Lady Gaga) and never heard anything back from any of them. But here's the address if you do want to try there:

The O2 Arena
Peninsula Square
London, SE10 0DX
UK

I would recommend sending to Sheffield Arena. I have had a lot of successes sending there and they are always happy to provide you with event leaflets that you can send to the performers to sign if you send them a message :)

Here's their address:

Sheffield Arena
Broughton Lane
Sheffield, S9 2DF
UK

Good luck! :)
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
Glowwy1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Loving Lady GaGa

Post by Glowwy1997 »

I Love Lady Gaga... Its All like their is a Gaga with the Lady!!! Lol [us] Loving GAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Love, Tristan Elizabeth Leann Everhart Hut Baker {??}
smith_and_pyle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lady Gaga- Monster Tour UK Addresses which pass on fanma

Post by smith_and_pyle »

She's REALLY hard to get VV, your best bet is get her in person, that's what I had to do.
"You just believe in yourself and don't give up. Your mind is more powerful than anything..." -Lady Gaga