Leap Year (2010)

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Leap Year (2010)

Post by Larisie »

I know next to nothing about the Royal Mail, but from what I've been searching it looks like you may in fact need Irish stamps to send there and won't be able to use the British ones for SASEs. Sorry!
Maybe you could go to your local post office and ask? They'd probably be able to tell you if they are in the same zones that use the British stamps. {up}

Larisie
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

Swan4eva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Swan4eva »

Ok, would IRCs do?
I'm not a comic book villain
Tommmm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tommmm »

Swan4eva wrote:Cool, let me know if they pass on mail {up}

I've been trying to find out if you can use British stamps but no luck so far, so I've got a few IRCs so I'll send them.
How many are you going to send?

:D
I will send the email later tonight or tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I don't think British stamps will work. They would work in Northern Ireland though as its part of Great Britain but not Ireland which is annoying because it would be so much easier and convenient for me! :(

I don't know how many IRC's I will send. I need to buy some first! I hope I can find them.

Where are you sending from?
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

IRCs will work. Try sending 1-2! {up}
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johnny's Fan »

Does Amy Adams sign via venue? I can't find any successes from her full stop. :neutral:

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most Wanted: Jason Isaacs, Andy Serkis, Peter Jackson, Johnny Depp
Personalized: 54
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen
Tommmm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tommmm »

Johnny's Fan wrote:Does Amy Adams sign via venue? I can't find any successes from her full stop. :neutral:
Me neither, and I'm not sure she does. But she's my favourite celebrity and my most wanted autograph so I figured I might as well have a go.
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johnny's Fan »

Maybe she is just one of those celebrities that people never think to write to. I really thought she was brilliant in Enchanted and I'd like to see more of her work.

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

I can tell you about my experience with Amy.
I like her since 3 years ago and I sent her like 7 letters:
One via agency, 2 via Enchanted, one via Sunshine Cleaning, one via Miss Peigrew Lives for a Day, one for Night at the museum and finally, one for Doubt and I never received answer of her and yes, I sent to her in all my request SASE but maybe this time, we could have luck ;)
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johnny's Fan »

Ouch. I admire your persistance, I would have given up by now.

Maybe we'll all get lucky this time.

If not I could always pop over to Ireland and ask why she doesn't sign. XD :lol:

Tommmm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tommmm »

:(

I am definitely going to try though, still.

If not I will have to find her in person one day. 8)