MGM Grand Jerry Seinfeld Appearence

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Swedishchef51690
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

MGM Grand Jerry Seinfeld Appearence

Post by Swedishchef51690 »

What address would i use to write Jerry Seinfeld when he performs at the MGM grand in Connecticut in December?
Thanks!
liolix3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MGM Grand Jerry Seinfeld Appearence

Post by liolix3 »

MGM doesn't pass on fanmail. :(

I emailed in september.
sorry!!
Swedishchef51690
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Swedishchef51690 »

is he performing anywhere else that does pass it on?
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

liolix3 wrote:MGM doesn't pass on fanmail. :(

I emailed in september.
sorry!!
Good news you guys! MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada DOES pass on fanmail to it's performers!! I got a tip from a friend that the Jonas Brothers will be at MGM on November 29, so I decided to do some super sleuthing to see if I could actually talk (not correspond via Email) to someone in charge of all MGM's incoming mail. Well you know me, I got through and had a pleasant chat with them. LOL! I let them know that's their's been reports of MGM not passing on fanmail and I asked if those were true.

They explained to me that they DO pass on fanmail, BUT it's up to the Celeb wether they will accept it or not. The first day the performer(s) checks into MGM, they are notified of any mail that has arrived for them, and they can go up or senda manager up to receive it.

If they don't accept, it get's sent back just like with the Kelsey Grammer RTS reports. Before I hung up, I quickly remembered to ask when would be a good time to send fan mail to upcoming concerts, and they said "Anytime is fine. We'll just keep it on hold until they arrive. when they do we will contact them and let them know."

Hopefully this new VERIFIED info is helpful to you Via Venue Collectors!

RYAN J. 8)
BluesBrothersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BluesBrothersFan »

MGM at Foxwoods (The one in CT) says they do not. I talked to them two seperate time before the Blues Brothers and before Daughtry. Both times I got different people and both times they said no.
Recieved TTM:Dan Aykroyd, Michael Emerson, Chrissy Wallace, Joey Logano, Daniel Radcliffe, Jorge Garcia, Richard Petty, Kasey Kahne, Will Ferrell, Jim Belushi, Ryan Newman, Kenny Wallace

Waiting on:
Adam Savage, Ron Horniday, Clint Bowyer, Joey Logano, Jimmie Johnson, Ricky Charmichael, Colin Braun, Justin Allgaier, Casey Mears, Scott Spped, Brian Vickers, David Ragan

Recieved IP: Dale Earnhardt Jr (x3), John Elway (x2), Jim Belushi (Blues Brothers concert), Robbin Williams, Reed Sorenson, Kurt Busch, JJ Yeley, Paul Menard, AJ Almendinger, Kenny Wallace, Dave Blaney, Robby Gordon, Jimmy Spencer, John Roberts, Jeff Hammond, Kasey Kahne, and a few more NASCAR drivers.....
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Oh, well I don't know about the CT one, but the Nevada one passes on fanmail! :D

RYAN J.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat May 25, 2019 2:36 am.