Just a note

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Just a note

Post by Shambler »

Hi there,

Just to let everyone know, I am not a charity fraudster as 'someone' has implied on another topic on this forum. I've never written under charity pretenses to anyone, and always beg for my auto's to be personalised!

Thanks {thumb2}
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
reaper07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Just a note

Post by reaper07 »

Why do you start 'spamming' about it now?!

I don't think you are but you can tell us a lot of things on here. ;)
Image ImageImageImageImage
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

Spamming!? :lol: I've created this one single topic, as I couldn't reply in the other topic to clear my name - TheCollector had locked it. Just don't want people to think I'm a fraudster as was implied, I thought I did an honourable thing by asking for opinions on what I had thought about doing, but did not and am not going to do anymore.

I don't know what your other comment means, please explain {thumb2}
Considering I've been nothing but kind and helpful to you reaper, your attitude towards me is a bit sad.
reaper07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by reaper07 »

That is why I wrote 'spamming', honey! ;)
Yeah which is good that you asked but you probably gave many people ideas about doing what you wanted to do but it is done and cannot be changed.

I said nothing against you. I said I don't think/believe you are but you know on the internet you can say a lot of things, that is what I said and meant. I am really thankful for your help before and everything. :)
Image ImageImageImageImage
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

reaper, your point about giving other people ideas was a good one - that's why I PM'd TheCollector asking for the topic to be trashed so others don't go along with my initially confused proposition, but he didn't want to {down} but that's his business, just don't want people to think I'm writing under charity when I'm not. I have nothing against you and always enjoy reading your posts! {thumb2}
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

Sorry Shambler. . . . you made an error in judgement over whether to pretend you were collecting for charity or not.

Nobody on here - including me - holds that against you. I am sure many people have considered the same thing. However, you must understand that just because you had significant negative feedback to your idea, I could not simply delete that and pretend you never said it ;-) After all, what would our other members have learned from that?

I am sure you will not try to do what you suggested, but many of our visitors learn from the experiences of others on here. Unfortunately you made a mistake, but please move on from that.

You can vote me down {down} all you like, but I have been legitimately collecting for charity on here for several years. I am also one of two Admins for Fanmail.biz, which demands that I give responsible advice to our members.

Sorry if you thought I was harsh in my response to you, but pretending you were a charity collector in order to get an autograph for yourself is not right. I owe it to our other members to keep an impartial but moral viewpoint.

Ian :neutral: