Mega Huge Olympic Gold Medal Winners Success

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mega Huge Olympic Gold Medal Winners Success

Post by insertnamehere »

There's way too many to list, but with the Diamond League in Glasgow over the last few days, I have managed some awesome successes including loads of Gold Medal winners from 2012 and a whole lot more. Highlights include....

2012 Gold Medallists
Greg Rutherford 8 x Photos, Tshirt, Vest, Magazine, photo with
Jonnie Peacock 5 x photos, vest
David Weir 4 x photos, tshirt, mag
Allyson Felix - 4 x photos, photo with
Yohan Blake - 3 x photos, vest, 2 photos with
Christian Taylor - 2 x photos, vest, proof photo with
Sandra Perkovic - 2 x Croatia tshirts signed which Sandra donated, 3 x photos, photo with, proof photo
David Rudisha - IC, photo with
Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce - IC
Tomasz Majewski - 3 x photos, vest photo with
Sally Pearson - 3 x photos, vest, photo with
Felix Sanchez - 3 x photos
Keshorn Walcott - 2 x photos, vest, photo with
Jennifer Suhr - 2 x photos, vest, photo with
Ashton Eaton - 3 x photos, vest, photo with

Other highlights included 2012 medal winners Stef Reif, Brent Lakatos, Kenny Van Weeghel, Reece Hoffa, Arnu Fourie, Richard Browne, Richard Thompson and David Storl as well as World Indoor 60m champ Richard Kilty. I also bumped into the likes of Steve Cram, Jess Judd, Will Smith, Katarina Johnson-Thompson, Bernard Lagat, and too many more.

2008 High Jump Silver Medal winner Blanka Vlasic was absolutely awesome. I had arranged with her in advance to get some kit from her, and she left me a bundle of five items including an awesome custom Adidas race top.

Click here to check the pics out http://one4themoney.wordpress.com/2014/ ... the-rough/

My Commonwealth and Olympic themed charity auction will kick off in the next week and run through Glasgow2014. There are loads of awesome items included from the above and more, so please do keep an eye on the blog.

RM :D
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mega Huge Olympic Gold Medal Winners Success

Post by whizzy1 »

How do you decide what to keep and what to give to the charity?

Would love to see your personal collection!
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mega Huge Olympic Gold Medal Winners Success

Post by insertnamehere »

whizzy1 wrote:How do you decide what to keep and what to give to the charity?

Would love to see your personal collection!
Hey,
99% of what I get signed goes to my charity auctions... when I really want something myself, I'll get it myself, but when the charity is mentioned, or I get stuff TTM for charity, it is all for the fundraising.

My personal collection isn't huge, as I have trimmed it a bit in the last year, but the amount of charity items I have here ready for auction would be fun for any collector to go through :D
I enjoy the brief ownership of some items, and then double that pleasure when money rolls in for some awesome causes. I donated £2400 to Maggie's Centres the other day in person at one of their Glasgow facilities, and that is a feeling of happiness that I could never put into words.

Thanks for checking out my post and website :)

best
Robin
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)