Daniel Craig AMAZING SUCCESS

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Daniel Craig AMAZING SUCCESS

Post by Twelveby12 »

Admin, I know you're quite special at some points, but just because this will eventually end up in a charity auction doesn't mean that it is NOT feedback. This is a feedback post, following feedback rules. Since the departure of certain members of this forum, the charity forum is dead, and it's pointless putting stuff in it, so I would appreciate it if FEEDBACK was left in the FEEDBACK forum.

RM
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

Usher wrote:Well i mean it does sound like you were being serious..next time put a Wink face
Without wanting to sound like a tw@t, due to the nature of my collecting, I do have more experience in collecting autographs than the majority of posters on this forum, I think it's pretty much clear I know who Daniel Craig is, but just for the record one of my favourite roles was early... as he was forced to sing The Birdie Song by an engraged George Dent in Drop the Dead Donkey. Classic stuff.

As for a winky face... I kinda thought the big :D might have given things away.

Seriously folks, before jumping on a bandwagon and shooting your mouth off because you don't get humour, actually click on the link. I'll have autographs which I guarantee many of you will NEVER have heard of. To the original responder, you're pretty much what can be viewed as being wrong with forums like these... you jump in and hurl abuse without checking the facts first, and think that YOU are always right. Clearly you're not.

RM
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

Potterhead4Life wrote: I love people who don't get sarcasm :D
{up} :lol:
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
sixtuplets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sixtuplets »

yes, I'll try to get it next time;)
But anyways, congratulations!
Please visit my collection!:http://rokoda.blog.fc2.com/(There is a translator at the left side if you scroll down alittle bit (it says "TRANSLATOR"), but it translates horribly!:()

Recent Successes: Sigourney Weaver(VV), Michael Fassbender, Andy Serkis, Carey Mulligan
Favorite Success: Maria Sharapova, Usain Bolt, and Taylor Swift! (all e-mail), Emma Stone, Lily Collins
Recent IP successes: Henry Cavill
Favorite IP success: Milla Jovovich, Hobbit Cast, James Franco, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Cruise (personalized!) , Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie

I will pay anyone who tells me a VV address that leads up to a success for the following people(please PM me the price beforehand):
(Anne Hathaway), (Kevin Costner), (Milla Jovovich), Jude Law, (Bon Jovi), Christian Bale, (Maroon 5), (Russell Crowe), Marion Cotillard, Benedict Cumberbatch
gojo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gojo »

Twelveby12 wrote:
Usher wrote:Well i mean it does sound like you were being serious..next time put a Wink face
Without wanting to sound like a tw@t, due to the nature of my collecting, I do have more experience in collecting autographs than the majority of posters on this forum, I think it's pretty much clear I know who Daniel Craig is, but just for the record one of my favourite roles was early... as he was forced to sing The Birdie Song by an engraged George Dent in Drop the Dead Donkey. Classic stuff.

Seriously folks, before jumping on a bandwagon and shooting your mouth off because you don't get humour, actually click on the link. I'll have autographs which I guarantee many of you will NEVER have heard of. To the original responder, you're pretty much what can be viewed as being wrong with forums like these... you jump in and hurl abuse without checking the facts first, and think that YOU are always right. Clearly you're not.

RM

You poor little thing! How dare someone "HURL ABUSE" at you! If you can't take someone asking you a question regarding one of your posts, I suggest that you either put on your big person panties or grow a pair. I'm a collector of many years with over 5500 signed pieces in my collection. Now, are you done with your little hissy fit or do we need to continue this laughable conversation? It’s so interesting how defensive some people become when asked one simple question.
RIP Amy Jade Winehouse; your genius changed my life forever.
VIVA WINEHOUSE!
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

Falling about laughing, seriously.

Falling. About. Laughing.

a_mather
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by a_mather »

gojo wrote:
Twelveby12 wrote:

RM

You poor little thing! How dare someone "HURL ABUSE" at you! If you can't take someone asking you a question regarding one of your posts, I suggest that you either put on your big person panties or grow a pair. I'm a collector of many years with over 5500 signed pieces in my collection. Now, are you done with your little hissy fit or do we need to continue this laughable conversation? It’s so interesting how defensive some people become when asked one simple question.
I reckon you could do with some lessons in sarcasm and then come back and re-read.
Check out all my autographs here: http://adammather.shutterfly.com/ :)
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

a_mather wrote:
gojo wrote:
Twelveby12 wrote:

RM
I reckon you could do with some lessons in sarcasm and then come back and re-read.
{up} :lol:
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
naidivad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by naidivad »

Wow a typical fanmail.biz thread, full of rudeness :neutral:
eddyk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eddyk »