Bid for a once in a lifetime experience - Thanks to the BBC

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
CrazyClum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bid for a once in a lifetime experience - Thanks to the BBC

Post by CrazyClum »

Hello all,

Over the next few days I will be listing the following items on eBay and will let you all know the link - I have listed all items here that are for sale, and if you wish to make an offer please PM me. The money raised goes towards our local school's educational trip to the Grand Canyon which has recently been surcharged due to the collapse of the £.

These are truely exclusive items that cannot be purchased elsewhere - we are looking for a considerable amount for these items because as you can understand they are rarities.

A BBC Midlands Today tour - with the opportunity to meet Nick Owen, Shefali Oza and Suzanne Virdy (in Birmingham)

A BBC News tour at Wood Lane carried out by Huw Edwards

If you require further details, PM me. These can be undertaken at any date - although it has to agree with the BBC

Please send your offers and I will consider them -

Thanks again guys!
59 Autographs - 38 Authentic. My favourite - Glasgow Rangers Signed Shirt
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Bid for a once in a lifetime experience - Thanks to the BBC

Post by TheCollector »

Hi CrazyClum {up}

Fantastic opportunities!!!! :shock: Congratulations!

What did these lots reach for your charity? Tours of the BBC Television Centre are now as rear as hen's teeth!!, so well done on getting that.

Cheers,
Ian :mrgreen:
CrazyClum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CrazyClum »

Really, I thought they would be common place as I obtained them easily!

Everything is underway at the moment, and I am thinking these have raised nearly £1000, so far.

This has really helped, the trip has been saved! - we were really surcharged heavily due to the collapse of sterling against the dollar so the amounts being raised have paid the surcharge, but also exceeded this - so we are really pleased!
59 Autographs - 38 Authentic. My favourite - Glasgow Rangers Signed Shirt
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

CrazyClum wrote:Really, I thought they would be common place as I obtained them easily!

Everything is underway at the moment, and I am thinking these have raised nearly £1000, so far.

This has really helped, the trip has been saved! - we were really surcharged heavily due to the collapse of sterling against the dollar so the amounts being raised have paid the surcharge, but also exceeded this - so we are really pleased!

Hi again CrazyClum {up}

Fantastic sum £1,000 :shock:

No, really - BBC tours (especially Wood Lane -TV Centre) are very rare at the moment since it still looks like it will still be closing it down in 2010 :( It is a real shame, but I suppose better that (and make the BBC more profitable) than for more to lose their jobs.

The BBC do still make some of the best TV and radio on the planet though (or I might be biased!!)

Anyway, great success again!

Ian :mrgreen: