Daniele Massaro!!!(AC Milan retired player)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
?_?
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Daniele Massaro!!!(AC Milan retired player)

Post by ?_? »

hey,guys!
today i went to a function in my city guangzhou.it's ac milan's promotion activity in china.they hold the function in some main cities in china like beijing,dalian,shanghai and so on.guangzhou is the 3rd station.

ac milan's retired player Daniele Massaro came to today's function.in fact i really don't know him before,after i searched his detail on internet,i just knew him was an italian footballer,had ever played for ac milan for many years,and italy.and he got so many Awards.anyone knows him?
fortunate one part of the funtion is he will take photo with fans,and signed for them.of course i won't miss it.he signed on my magazine,and signed on the function poster.

p.s. the poster is so large,i don't know how to keep it well,lol.

ac milan is so nice to fans.when the fans enter the function ground,they will send a booklet and a poster to fans.

the most surprised was Daniele Massaro took the uefa cup in scene!!!

wow,i touched uefa cup!!!and i took a photo with Daniele Massaro and the cup to memorize the best moment!!!(i won't post our photo)and i chat with him in a while.i asked him when ac milan will visit china.he said i don't know.

the content of the function is ac milan theme park.they will provide some football games to fans,such as shooting practise,skill text and 2v2 game.

the shoot game is so professional.when you shoot the ball the machine will check the data of your shooting.

i won't forget today forever!!!and i will send my photo to him,one for him,one let him sign.i 'm sure i will contact him always in the future!!!