OMFG ultimate P!NK autograph - must read!! VIDEO ADDED!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
DAfan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

OMFG ultimate P!NK autograph - must read!! VIDEO ADDED!!!

Post by DAfan22 »

hey guys, im sorry if this is in the wrong section but i have to share this with u all!!

I went to see P!NK in coventry on 24/6 and i had a sign that said 'pink, please sign my arm so i can get it tattooed'. i qued for 13 hours to be at the front....she saw my sign, came down off the stage during the concert and signed my arm!!!!!!

i went this morning and had it tattooed!!! as a collector u always try and get the ultimate autograph, for me this is it, and i now have it with me FOR EVER!!!! He tattooed exactly over the marker she signed in so what u see is exactly watch she signed.

thanks PINK!!!

GO TO THIS LINK TO SEE P!NK SIGN MY ARM AT THE CONCERT!! AHHHHHHHHHH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO9t3TDg ... L&index=36

will try upload photo, sorry if it doesnt work.

try this link to see picture! its on my moms facebook page not mine.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5 ... 1630180454

once again i know it should be in the in person success but i know this is the main one and had to share this MAJOR personal success with everyone! :D x
Last edited by DAfan22 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I now have a permanant autograph :D P!NK signed my arm on 24/6/10 and i had it tattoed :D LOVE PINK!!!! :D
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: !!!!! ultimate P!NK autograph - must read!!

Post by Uncle Sam »

She signed your arm??!! :shock: {up} {up}
Uncle Sam
DAfan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DAfan22 »

yea!!! on my left arm. best day of my life!!!!!
I now have a permanant autograph :D P!NK signed my arm on 24/6/10 and i had it tattoed :D LOVE PINK!!!! :D
sabrinaalexandra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sabrinaalexandra »

it's on your mom's facebook... how old are you? :shock:
but, cool i guess.. i'd never do it, but if that's what you wanted, nice!
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

THATS AWESOME!!!!! I love Pink
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
DAfan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DAfan22 »

lol im 22 :) was my 22nd bday on 22nd june, my facebook has been playing up for months so i need to make a new one when i get chance, so all the pics of the concert are on my moms for the mean time :)
Robertpattinson2010
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robertpattinson2010 »

Nice Success, Very Unique!
Last edited by Robertpattinson2010 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robertpattinson2010
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robertpattinson2010 »

have you seen the guy who had Michael Jackson's autograph tattooed on his back?
purd90
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purd90 »

DAfan22 wrote:lol im 22 :) was my 22nd bday on 22nd june, my facebook has been playing up for months so i need to make a new one when i get chance, so all the pics of the concert are on my moms for the mean time :)

Happy belated GOLDEN Birthday, DAfan22! This is one phenomenal success you've got here--did P!nk say anything when she came down to you? Or was she singing? This is too cool--congrats again!!
Take a look at my blog to view my most recent TTM successes:
http://apurd90.blogspot.com/
DAfan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DAfan22 »

purd90 wrote:
DAfan22 wrote:lol im 22 :) was my 22nd bday on 22nd june, my facebook has been playing up for months so i need to make a new one when i get chance, so all the pics of the concert are on my moms for the mean time :)

Happy belated GOLDEN Birthday, DAfan22! This is one phenomenal success you've got here--did P!nk say anything when she came down to you? Or was she singing? This is too cool--congrats again!!

hey :D Thanks :)
she was talking to the audience - looked over at me and just read my sign - she said "Pink, please will you sign my arm so i can get it tattooed?...yea ok...have u got a pen?" i waved it at her and said yes "ok here i come" and i was like OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD LOL.....
She came down, i held out my left arm and as she was signing, i said "thank you sooooo much" and she just said "your very welcome" then the guy next to me asked her to sign his T-shirt, she did. then she jumped back up and carried on lol.....
30,000 people in that arena and she came down to me....couldnt believe it!!!! Then later she walked around the area a the front and ppl were throwing things for here, and as she came past me she gave me a high 5!!

Best day EVER!!!!
If anyone wants to see a picture of it if the links not working, go to mt Twitter page @jaygaunt and its my profile pic lol.

sorry a bit long winded purd90, but had to get it all in lol :) :) :) :)