Writing a book about your Autographs!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
ilickstamps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Writing a book about your Autographs!!

Post by ilickstamps »

This may sound silly or watever, but autograph collecting would make a great book for yourself and your family and friends. Its a journey all in its self. From meeting people or sending in the mail. From what you send out to what the person signs to you. Plus the friends you mke on here and other collctors. Maybe im just brain storming but what do you all think?????????
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Writing a book about your Autographs!!

Post by HappinessStan »

Nice idea, probably should have been posted in general discussion, but there are certainly some great tales posted on here
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Actually I keep extremely accurate log books and have an autograph dairy which I keep all my successes written down in! :D It's almost like a story! Also I keep all my success posts saved so maybe one day I'll have those published for people to read! :lol:

RYAN J. 8)
healthysean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by healthysean »

Hi,

I keep an accurate log of all my requests, successful address's, requests, and much more, these are all added to my website, which helps fans know who to write to, who is still alive.

This forum is of a great help to all of us, especially the feedback and often gives me ideas of who to write to.

regards

Sean
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

I know if I ever write an autobiography, this website will feature in quite a large chunk of it, lol!
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.