Looking to chat with fellow collectors :)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
jjman114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Looking to chat with fellow collectors :)

Post by jjman114 »

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new here to the Fanmail.biz world but I must say a big thank you to everyone who has posted addresses up on here, and thanks to the people who run this site, it's an amazing tool that I'm glad we have! I was wondering, some of you have things up like waiting for... favorites... how do you get those things up on the bottom of each of your posts? j/w I hope that this is ok to just post a new topic like this. I'm hoping to get scans of my collection up soon, but here's some of my fav autographs by mail:
Brooke Ann Smith (Jenna from Max Keeble's Big Move)
Skye McCole Bartusiak
Amanda Bynes
Michelle Branch
Hayden Panettiere (cheerleader from Heroes)
Leelee Sobieski from Glass House
Larisa Oleynik from 10 Things I hate about You movie
I'd love to chat with some of you, ttys!
Waiting on: Shailene Woodley, Victoria Justice, Charlie Ray, Mischa Barton, Alyson Stoner, Emma Roberts, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Stone, Kristen Stewart, Ali Lohan, Willa Holland, Abigail Breslin, Miley Cyrus, India Eisley, Dakota Fanning, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Rachel McAdams, Shawn Johnson (vv), Nathan Kress, David Henrie, Taylor Momsen(vv), Caitlin Wachs, Sara Paxton, Megan Park and more!

My collection includes: Francia Raisa, Carly Schroeder, Masiela Lusha, Taylor Swift, Alison Pill, Stacey Farber, Margo Harshamn, Taylor Dooley, Hayden Panettiere, Brooke Ann Smith, Jacquie Wiley, Jamie Renee Smith, Larisa Oleynik, Leelee Sobieski, Savvy and Mandy, Carlson Young,Kay Panabaker, Meaghan Jette Martin, and more!
Favorite autographs: Carlson Young(my fav!), Hayden Panettiere, Kay Panabaker (Short letter answering my questions), Taylor Dooley, Margo Harshman(sent me a page of Even Stevens script with a short letter), Alison Pill, Stacey Farber (Ellie).
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Looking to chat with fellow collectors :)

Post by nightowl »

If you wish to put something that will appear at the bottom of each post you make, you need to click on "User Control Panel" at the very top right of the screen. Then look at the left side of the page and you will see a list, click on "Profile", then click on Edit Signature.

The Signature box is where you put a quote, or comment, or link to a web site, or info on your collection. That's where I put a link to my web page. If you look it up you will see how to type in the codes to create links, and give them a name etc.

For example:

Type the name you want to give your page here
jjman114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjman114 »

Thanks alot! I really appreciate the help!
Waiting on: Shailene Woodley, Victoria Justice, Charlie Ray, Mischa Barton, Alyson Stoner, Emma Roberts, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Stone, Kristen Stewart, Ali Lohan, Willa Holland, Abigail Breslin, Miley Cyrus, India Eisley, Dakota Fanning, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Rachel McAdams, Shawn Johnson (vv), Nathan Kress, David Henrie, Taylor Momsen(vv), Caitlin Wachs, Sara Paxton, Megan Park and more!

My collection includes: Francia Raisa, Carly Schroeder, Masiela Lusha, Taylor Swift, Alison Pill, Stacey Farber, Margo Harshamn, Taylor Dooley, Hayden Panettiere, Brooke Ann Smith, Jacquie Wiley, Jamie Renee Smith, Larisa Oleynik, Leelee Sobieski, Savvy and Mandy, Carlson Young,Kay Panabaker, Meaghan Jette Martin, and more!
Favorite autographs: Carlson Young(my fav!), Hayden Panettiere, Kay Panabaker (Short letter answering my questions), Taylor Dooley, Margo Harshman(sent me a page of Even Stevens script with a short letter), Alison Pill, Stacey Farber (Ellie).
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

welcome to the boards :mrgreen: may i ask where you wrote to hayden panettiere and amanda bynes? you have a great collection!
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
Miley Cyrus #1 Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miley Cyrus #1 Fan »

Nice collection! I want Amanda Bynes' autograph really badly. Shes one of my favorite actresses! :mrgreen:
Recent Successes:Miley Cyrus, Meaghan Jette Martin, Nathan Kress, George Duran, Everlife(In Person), Raven-Symone(In Person), Paula Deen, Judge Judy, Don LaFontaine
Currently Waiting On:Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, My Chemical Romance(Via Venue), Mitchel Musso,
Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers(Via Venue), Carrie Underwood(Via Venue), Demi Lovato(Via Venue x2), Hilary Duff(Via Venue), Jason Earles, Miley Cyrus(Via Venue)
Most Wanted: Miley Cyrus, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Demi Lovato

Check out my autographs at http://www.freewebs.com/iamasinine :)

R.I.P. Don LaFontaine
jjman114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjman114 »

Thanks to both of you :) It's very nice to "meet" all of you and I really enjoy hearing who you all write and who's responded to you :) It makes the hobby of collecting autographs very much fun when we can share our successes and RTS's with each other. I wrote Amanda Bynes through email actually back when she was on "The Amanda Show" cuz she used to have a "Write Amanda" link on her page. She sent me an autograph with her own envelope the return address simply says "Amanda Bynes" with a smiley face next to it. I am getting my digital camera fixed and as soon as I do I will post scans of my pictures. I wrote Hayden 5 years ago actually and I used this address: Hayden Panettiere
c/o Cunningham Escott Dipene
10635 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suites 130/135
Los Angeles, CA 90025 I know she did use my SASE and put no return address. I don't know if this address will work anymore as she may have changed agencies since 2003. Her autograph says "Justin xoxo Hayden Panettiere" I was so thrilled to get it! I I wrote her when she was in "The Dust Factory" and after "Joe Somebody" I hope that being in "Heroes" hasn't negatively hurt her ability to respond to her fanmail, she seems like such a sweet person :)