Annaleigh Ashford of Wicked SUCCESS!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
clairebear999
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Annaleigh Ashford of Wicked SUCCESS!

Post by clairebear999 »

Annaleigh played Margot in Legally Blonde the Musical, and she's currently playing Galinda in Wicked on Broadway.

Sent: 9-12-07
Received: 5-10-08

I wrote to her at the Gershwin Theatre, where Wicked is performed:

Annaleigh Ashford
c/o Gershwin Theatre Stage Door
222 West 51 Street
New York, NY 10019

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/ ... DC1979.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/ ... DC1978.jpg
NBAFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Annaleigh Ashford of Wicked SUCCESS!

Post by NBAFan »

Wow, great job...

That took a long time... People have been getting back signed playbills from the whole cast in just a few weeks. So, it is surprising that yours took so long. Great photo of her!!!

It's good that you finally got it back though, I would start to wonder after that long...
Happy collecting....
Visit my new site (still under construction) ===> TTMAutographs.com

Favorite TTM - Jackie Chan, Will Ferrell, Selma Blair, Stan Lee, Regis Philbin, Anna Faris, LL Cool J
Most Wanted - Johnny Depp (Authentic), Alan Rickman, Carrie Underwood, Angelina Jolie

Image Image
Sigs by Seb88
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Great success. I just got one of the same myself! She's a fantastic Glinda!

And in response to NBAFan's comments, individual performers from Wicked's responses are sent via the Gershwin Theatre, but the cast signed playbills are sent via another address. Also, my guess is the stage manager barely skims a letter, and then just puts one or two playbills into your SASE or their own envelope, and these playbills are pre-signed, which is why if you send a request in April you could get one from December. Just about every show uses that system, except Wicked gets so much fanmail that they must have an office or something where they ship out from?!

And the rumor has it that when someone frm Wicked sends out mail via the theatre, it can take up to two months for it to be sent. Not like this though for any other show.

Also, it's interesting that you said you sent it on "Sent: 9-12-07," when WICKED does major cast changes each October (except this year will be June), and she was not part of Wicked on that date...considering not only the above but that Legally Blonde's TV stint was filmed on the 15th of September and she can be seen in that.

Just food for thought!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
clairebear999
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clairebear999 »

philly0330, you're right! Hmm, maybe I sent it to the Palace after all? Then would they have forwarded it to her at the Gershwin? I don't usually write down what addresses I use, I just think back to it (I should probably start writing them down, haha).
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Yeah she could have possibly been far behind on fanmail, and that was by far the biggest time for Legally Blonde in September with it being on TV and all so I'm sure fanmail was high. Or she just waited to send you a Glinda pic, and forgot about it for a while. Who knows!? None-the-less a great success!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D