MINDLESS BEHAVIOR (VV FULL GROUP SUCCESS!!!)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

MINDLESS BEHAVIOR (VV FULL GROUP SUCCESS!!!)

Post by dancingirl1 »

Now the reason I ALWAYS say "fan mail is a risk and the end result is GREAT" is because of today's success! It's MINDLESS BEHAVIOR and I Got them VV! They are currently on tour and I sent to them @ The Mann Center For Performing Arts in Philly like two weeks ago and received my photo signed by ALL FOUR GROUP MEMBERS! I am sooo happy I took this risk...and I ALREADY checked out IP examples and this does match. So if anyone wants to try to post examples and bring my spirit down, GO HEAD. This is 99% real by the photos I have seen. But COMMENTS ON AUTHENTICITY ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! ;) I don't remember the exact date, however maybe about 12-14 days ago. My collection is growing and growing every day and it is because I take risks. (And that is what more people on this forum need to learn to do!) PHOTOS ARE BELOW!
Comments are welcome as well!!

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MINDLESS BEHAVIOR (VV FULL GROUP SUCCESS!!!)

Post by dancingirl1 »

{up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

Congrats!! Awesome success!! {up}
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
caimenmasterson

Post by caimenmasterson »

Congrats! I'm sending to someone playing at the Mann Center soon. How soon did you have it arrive? I know other venues say for it to arrive like two days before the concert. When did you have it arrive?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

caimenmasterson wrote:Congrats! I'm sending to someone playing at the Mann Center soon. How soon did you have it arrive? I know other venues say for it to arrive like two days before the concert. When did you have it arrive?
Well if a convert is on the 26th, I would send it on the 16th!
(so TEN DAYS in advance!) {up}
rappelzdzd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rappelzdzd »

What you said it is so exciting.
I heart which I could not help him
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

haeleigh wrote:hi i really love u guys as in love love as a #1 fan. i would really like you to visit my country that would be the best gift i have ever received the country's name is trinidad
if u cant come i will understand very much because all of u do hard work the reason im asking this
is because every time i look at pics i might cry because i hope that one day i can meet with u guys and i will forever remember to be your self
Im not Mindless Behavior. LOL! I just gotta success from them.. {up}
Pinny242
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pinny242 »

How old will you guys be when yall stop singing? :shock:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Pinny242 wrote:How old will you guys be when yall stop singing? :shock:
I DONT KNOW, I'm not Mindless Behavior. LOL!
Hatsawayfan1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan1 »

Pinny242 wrote:How old will you guys be when yall stop singing? :shock:
lol... :mrgreen: