Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin Success (with pictures now)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
girlsoccer6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin Success

Post by girlsoccer6 »

man... you're lucky... i wrote them vv back in september and have yet to hear from them. haven't gotten my pictures back rts either, so i'm wondering if they just have a huge stack of mail to go through. i'm hoping for the best though.
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Wow! Nice success. Can't wait to see the photos!

BossC
jjman114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjman114 »

Wow that's soo awesome! I wrote them at the Arco Arena but I didn't have anything to send for them to sign so that explains no response. May I ask where you got pics of them to send? I'd loove to try again with something for them to sign :)
Waiting on: Shailene Woodley, Victoria Justice, Charlie Ray, Mischa Barton, Alyson Stoner, Emma Roberts, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Stone, Kristen Stewart, Ali Lohan, Willa Holland, Abigail Breslin, Miley Cyrus, India Eisley, Dakota Fanning, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Rachel McAdams, Shawn Johnson (vv), Nathan Kress, David Henrie, Taylor Momsen(vv), Caitlin Wachs, Sara Paxton, Megan Park and more!

My collection includes: Francia Raisa, Carly Schroeder, Masiela Lusha, Taylor Swift, Alison Pill, Stacey Farber, Margo Harshamn, Taylor Dooley, Hayden Panettiere, Brooke Ann Smith, Jacquie Wiley, Jamie Renee Smith, Larisa Oleynik, Leelee Sobieski, Savvy and Mandy, Carlson Young,Kay Panabaker, Meaghan Jette Martin, and more!
Favorite autographs: Carlson Young(my fav!), Hayden Panettiere, Kay Panabaker (Short letter answering my questions), Taylor Dooley, Margo Harshman(sent me a page of Even Stevens script with a short letter), Alison Pill, Stacey Farber (Ellie).
phelpsphan08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phelpsphan08 »

jjman114 wrote:Wow that's soo awesome! I wrote them at the Arco Arena but I didn't have anything to send for them to sign so that explains no response. May I ask where you got pics of them to send? I'd loove to try again with something for them to sign :)
I got a user on here named Mimmi to print some pics for me! She is really reliable ;).
I love Michael Phelps :) he is my hero! Image
Image Thanks xoLindsey87!! you the best :)
ILY :)
i am mrs. michael phelps :)!!!!!

Latest Success;Selena Gomez (PP- SFM),Constance Marie,Lenny Krayzelburg, Savannah Outen,Shawn Johnson, Nastia Liukin, Jason Lezak, David Beckham (pp), Victoria Beckham
Waiting For; Kristen Stewart (VV),Michael Phelps, Shawn Johnson(VV), Nastia Liukin(VV), Alicia Sacramone(VV), Shia LaBeouf, Milo Ventimiglia, Hayden Panettiere, Meaghan Jette Martin, Demi Lovato
Most Wanted;Michael Phelps, Milo Ventimiglia, Shia LaBeouf, Alicia Sacramone, TWILIGHT CAST
RTS: Shia LaBeouf :(
honey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by honey »

congrats! Great success :) I have to write to Shawn and Nastia soon :)

Favourite Successes: Taylor Swift {??} Shannen Doherty, Katy Perry, Rachel McAdams, Jude Law
Most Wanted:Taylor Swift, Sandra Bullock, Nelly Furtado
Last successes:Taylor Swift, Colbie Caillat, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Robert Pattinson
Waiting For:Jessica Stroup, Matt Lanter, Nelly Furtado(vv), Alicia Keys(vv), Nina Dobrev,Scarlett Johansson, Emma Roberts

http://www.twitter.com/evellayn
Follow me? ;)
phelpsphan08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin Success (with pictures now)

Post by phelpsphan08 »

you should! im writing to them again haha! I wanna get a gift for my brother because he loves nastia :D
mytimeisnow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mytimeisnow »

aww, congrats on your success! I love them...I live in the same town as Shawn, and one of the ladies i work has a daughter who has been friends with shawn since kindergarten. :) I'm going to the tour on Nov.14! my mom got tickets as my bday present!
Most Recent: The cast of Legally Blonde: The Musical!

Favorite Successes: Taylor Swift!!!, Lolo Jones!, Misty May-Treanor, Kerri Walsh, Shawn Johnson, Nastia Liukin (2005), Skye Sweetnam, Kristin Haynie, Marco Andretti, Julia Winter, Alan Gillespie, AnnaSophia Robb, Millvina Dean, Zac Efron, Christopher Paolini

Waiting For: Juliana Cannarozzo, Michael Phelps, Hilary Duff, Lee Norris, Mirai Nagasu, Mort Walker, Steven Curtis Chapman, Drew Carey, Casting Crowns, Paul & Morgan Hamm, Kaitlyn Maher, Neal E. Boyd, Connie Talbot, Kellie Pickler, Rafa Nadal, Shirley MacLaine, Bevin Prince, Robert Adamson, Miranda Lambert, Erica Hubbard, Mary Costa, Katee Shean & Joshua Allen, Melina Kanakaredes, Hawk Nelson
phelpsphan08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phelpsphan08 »

omg your so lucky! I really wanna go to one of the shows, but i can't now sold out :(. I hope you have a really good time though :D!
I love Michael Phelps :) he is my hero! Image
Image Thanks xoLindsey87!! you the best :)
ILY :)
i am mrs. michael phelps :)!!!!!

Latest Success;Selena Gomez (PP- SFM),Constance Marie,Lenny Krayzelburg, Savannah Outen,Shawn Johnson, Nastia Liukin, Jason Lezak, David Beckham (pp), Victoria Beckham
Waiting For; Kristen Stewart (VV),Michael Phelps, Shawn Johnson(VV), Nastia Liukin(VV), Alicia Sacramone(VV), Shia LaBeouf, Milo Ventimiglia, Hayden Panettiere, Meaghan Jette Martin, Demi Lovato
Most Wanted;Michael Phelps, Milo Ventimiglia, Shia LaBeouf, Alicia Sacramone, TWILIGHT CAST
RTS: Shia LaBeouf :(
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Hiya,

Thanks for posting! Great success!! {thumb2} :mrgreen:
They are brilliant gymnasts! Did a superb job at the Olympics!

You have been added to the list for the $10 allposters.com gift certificate.

Larisie
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!