Jonas Brothers RTS

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
nolanryan32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jonas Brothers RTS

Post by nolanryan32 »

Sent: July 1, 2008
Received: July 24, 2008

Address used:

Jonas Brothers
c/o Palace Of Auburn Hills
5 Championship Drive
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326

Got it back with Return to Sender stamped on envelope. Big X in Marker over address.

Guess its time to find another VV address.
xolindsey87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jonas Brothers RTS

Post by xolindsey87 »

Aw, sorry about your RTS!
But the Jonas Brothers didn't go to the palace.. they went to the DTE Energy Center. Both of those venues are like, run by the same company, but they weren't at the palace.
:[ I know because I actually went to the July 5th concert at the DTE. (: anddd because I live in Michigan. lol!
Luckily for you, they're touring A LOT this summer, so you can try again! :D
Good luck! I hope they reply to their fanmail. I sent them 3 so far. ;)
http://www.freewebs.com/xolindsey87/
Recently Sent Out: Taylor Lautner VV, Nick Jonas VV
Favorite Success: the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift x4, David Archuleta x3, & Jason Ritter Q&A! (:
Recent Successes: Monique Coleman VV
nolanryan32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nolanryan32 »

Dang, I read somewhere that the tour date was scheduled for the Palace. Gotta find that website.

I know I read it somewhere - cause thats how I got the address! Freaking made me waste 3 stamps!! ARRRGHHH!!
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

ahhh i'm sorry! i hate RTS, but yeah they're touring a lot this summer. i just wrote to the boardwalk hall in nj for their august 2 show. you could probably write there and have it get there in time!
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
xolindsey87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xolindsey87 »

nolanryan32 wrote:Dang, I read somewhere that the tour date was scheduled for the Palace. Gotta find that website.

I know I read it somewhere - cause thats how I got the address! Freaking made me waste 3 stamps!! ARRRGHHH!!
Aw, I'm sorry about that! Maybe they meant you can contact it through the palace? I know the DTE's contact information is often related back to the Palace.
I'd suggest using Ticketmaster.com to find the venues! I use that all the time, and it's been a great source for me! (:
Good luck!
http://www.freewebs.com/xolindsey87/
Recently Sent Out: Taylor Lautner VV, Nick Jonas VV
Favorite Success: the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift x4, David Archuleta x3, & Jason Ritter Q&A! (:
Recent Successes: Monique Coleman VV
maltachic

Post by maltachic »

sunkissed08 wrote:i just wrote to the boardwalk hall in nj for their august 2 show. you could probably write there and have it get there in time!
their august 2 show is in Saratoga NY =/
i'm going to it...

but i just sent one to NC for next week so hopefully it'll be at the top of the pile
also to madison square garden since they have a day off there
FAVORITES: Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Rob Pattinson, Daren Kagasoff, Frank McCourt, Daniel Radcliffe, Kara Crane, Will Ferrell, Kellan Lutz
RECENTLY SENT: Shawn Johnson, Alyson Stoner
CELEBS I'VE MET: Jonas Brothers, Joey Page x2, Gavin Degraw, Drew Seeley, Savannah Outen, Push Play x2, Tiffany Giardina, Kevin Rudolf, Shinedown
RTS: Shawn Johnson vv, Miley Cyrus vv, Jonas Brothers

"you just may start a chain reaction"
http://www.rachelschallenge.com
PoliticalKid92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PoliticalKid92 »

I got an RTS from it too.
I originally emailed them, and asked if I used the same address. They said yes besides I should put "Attn: DTE Energy Music Theatre", and I did, and I got it back.
So I don't know? :shock:
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

maltachic wrote:
sunkissed08 wrote:i just wrote to the boardwalk hall in nj for their august 2 show. you could probably write there and have it get there in time!
their august 2 show is in Saratoga NY =/
i'm going to it...

but i just sent one to NC for next week so hopefully it'll be at the top of the pile
also to madison square garden since they have a day off there
oopsies :oops: i wrote to david archuleta there...haha sorry bout that! but i'm gonna send jonas brothers to madison square gardens! they're playing there for 3 days straight.
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.