WWE Success

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
G4Webbhead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WWE Success

Post by G4Webbhead »

Anyone have a good, current address for any of these WWE Stars

Vickie Guerrero
Beth Phoenix
Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison

Main one I want is Vickie's

Anyone help me with this?
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

G4Webbhead wrote:Anyone have a good, current address for any of these WWE Stars

Vickie Guerrero
Beth Phoenix
Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison

Main one I want is Vickie's

Anyone help me with this?
G4Webbhead, I have found that writing to them via venue is the 2nd best way to get the WWE superstar's autographs outside of meeting them in person.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

[us] anyone has address of john morrison and cmpunk address please
Diane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Diane »

i hear writing to the wwe's address takes forever to response. ive written like 2 or 3 by mail and never gotten anything back. ive even sent an email once or twice and still nothing. so to me its why bother write to a superstar using the wwe address when theres no reply.
Autographs of people are below.

john cena 1 real autograph a friend got for me

a bronson arroyo autograph that i got in person

a chris garver autograph in person

3 real bam margera autographs one on each index card

1 Devin Lima autograph

2 Kat Von D autographs

Bam Margera, Brandon Novak and Joe Franz autograph in my Dreamseller book by Novak in person

The Miz autograph in person

Slash

Sully Erna in person
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

Can someone unsticky this there is no need for this one to me. WWE head office no longer does fanmail with this address. This address is now a black hole your better off using the "search fanmail.biz" search box ^ (at the top of the page) or post in this post (viewtopic.php?f=114&t=118815) this post is the most up to date as you can get.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

I am going to Monday Night Raw 6/25 and had a question for someone who has been to a wrestling show. Do they sell signed photos at these events and how much are they? I dont get real into wrestling but am taking two nephews and wanted to get them John Cena signed pictures. Looked on the WWE website and all they have is a John Cena hand signed 8x10 with the purchase of a $55 Cena fan pack (comes with shirt, hat, nacklace and sweatbands).
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

rittdk01 wrote:I am going to Monday Night Raw 6/25 and had a question for someone who has been to a wrestling show. Do they sell signed photos at these events and how much are they? I dont get real into wrestling but am taking two nephews and wanted to get them John Cena signed pictures. Looked on the WWE website and all they have is a John Cena hand signed 8x10 with the purchase of a $55 Cena fan pack (comes with shirt, hat, nacklace and sweatbands).
At one time they were selling signed John Cena photos at shows but I'm not sure if they still are or if they changed to someone else last I heard was they were if I remember right mine was 20 or 25 bucks which is a good price :)
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

nicole175 wrote:
rittdk01 wrote:I am going to Monday Night Raw 6/25 and had a question for someone who has been to a wrestling show. Do they sell signed photos at these events and how much are they? I dont get real into wrestling but am taking two nephews and wanted to get them John Cena signed pictures. Looked on the WWE website and all they have is a John Cena hand signed 8x10 with the purchase of a $55 Cena fan pack (comes with shirt, hat, nacklace and sweatbands).
At one time they were selling signed John Cena photos at shows but I'm not sure if they still are or if they changed to someone else last I heard was they were if I remember right mine was 20 or 25 bucks which is a good price :)
Sounds good. I might have bought the packs off the WWE site but they only offered green shirt, hat and everything else and I didnt want to get both boys the same stuff.
jeff343
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jeff343 »

WWE is going to be here in Dallas at AAC how much of a chance do i have if i send VV to get a few wrestlers autographs
ConRyl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ConRyl »

How do you send ttm via venue?