help please:[

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
crazyme345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

help please:[

Post by crazyme345 »

Hello and thank you for taking your time to read.Okay so heres the problem...I wrote to Kim Kardashian a month ago but i havent gotten any feedback since.Everyone on fanmail.biz keeps saying she returns autographs very promtly so now im begining to worry.Do you think she'll write back?
alexandra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: help please:[

Post by alexandra »

Yeah, she probably will write back..
Just be Patient?
Alexandra

Favorite Success: {??} Criss Angel [Personalized] {??} and {??} Josh Duhamel {??}
Authentics/Personalized: 4
PP//AP: 2
sharpes84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sharpes84 »

she was in New Orleans for a few weeks..
be patient!she is great!
goodwrenchjohn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goodwrenchjohn »

oh yea she well write back i got 4 from her already,iam waiting on her older sister one now,
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

There is usally a long wait for autographs. Sometimes things get pushed aside for later. Who knows.

I hope you get something back though {thumb2}

Peanut1234 8)
Image Image

Navy Siggy made by Me! Thanks to Seb88 for the Awesome Avatar and Marine Corps Siggy.

VISIT MY GRAPHIC SHOP http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=111418

Hooyah!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Welcome to the forum crazyme345 :D

Unfortunately some celebrities take longer to reply than others. In some cases, some requests to a particular person gets replied to earlier than others. This could simply be luck, how busy the celebrity is, when you write to them etc.

Requests can be replied to as quickly as a few days, to weeks, months or even years. The average wait (assuming the celebrity does reply) can be around 3 months.

Autograph collecting TTM is all about the waiting game - and that can get very annoying after a while because you never know when you'll get something back. Patience is the key.

nowandagain [rockon]
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

I'm sure you'll get something back. You'll have to wait, though. It took the successors a while to obtain their autographs as well.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME