David Caruso Help

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
22boycrazy22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Caruso Help

Post by 22boycrazy22 »

Hello, I was just wondering if maybe somebody could give me some pointers on what to say to David Caruso. He is my all time favorite actor, and I have been trying to figure out just the right thing to say to him so he would write me back. I have writen him twice now, one year apart becuase i don't want to bombard him with fanletters, but Its been my dream to get his autograph and I thought that I would ask for some pointers from someone...Please and Thank you.
lizane

Re: David Caruso Help

Post by lizane »

Hello 22boycrazy22! ;-)

You can write to him what you want - remember, there is no right or wrong letter! {thumb2} Keep the letter short to one page only. You can write to him about:
- why you admire him
- what projects/movies you like
- what movies/projects you're looking forward to

Then you can also write about yourself:
- your school/occupation
- your family
- your friends
- you hobbies
- your pets
ect...

Remembers, it's your letter - write it from your heart! :D

Good luck,
Lizanne
22boycrazy22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 22boycrazy22 »

Thanks so much for the advice! It really helped me becuase I thought you couldn't talk about yourself becuase they didn't care... I guess not! So thanks for clearing me up with that.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Hei!
One more thing...We don't know if it's true but...Probably Mr.caruso stopped signing =(
I'm also a big fan of him and I was writing to him last March but still haven't got a replay.
and I'm not the only...Many people wrote him more than a year ago and got nothing
back yet. and some people believe he stopped signing.I hope he hasn't but it's possible.
I just wanted to let you know that.
good luck!
Ursha
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
22boycrazy22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 22boycrazy22 »

oh that would be terrible if he stopped! That would make me soooo sad :( Thanks for the insites though :)