US Postage rates going up

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Hollywood_Meg

US Postage rates going up

Post by Hollywood_Meg »

Sorry but I didn't know where to post this question. ok well, for the past 2-3 months I have been sending out A LOT of autograph requests with SASEs...and I recently found out that US postage will be going up towards the end of the 2nd week of May (that's when they said they will start enforcing it)...so that leaves me asking...will I get anything back??? because all of my SASEs have 63 cents postage on them therefore they will probably send it back to the return address right? I mean, how many celebrities actually take the time to add postage?!? I hope all those requests don't go to waste :*(
Last edited by Hollywood_Meg on Mon May 07, 2007 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

just about every agency will add sufficient postage.

you have been a member of this site for a while now, please post threads in the right places. thank you.
ivbaseball06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ivbaseball06 »

they said they didn't know where to put it...you don't have to freak out
Check out my new site!! http://www.freewebs.com/jmoolah
I've been collecting autographs my entire life.

Favorite autograph in my collection: Lebron James/Carmelo Anthony

Most recent successes: Hugh Laurie, Terry Bradshaw, Michael Richards, Kiefer Sutherland

Waiting on: Too many to remember! (J. Foxworthy, Dalai Lama, The Office, B. Margera, Others!)
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

I am not freaking out, I am just reminding them to next time post it in the correct place. Each section of the site is labeled to help users determine where to post their questions and threads.
Hollywood_Meg

Post by Hollywood_Meg »

I do apologize for posting this in the wrong area.