"Wait" question!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
DePalma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

"Wait" question!

Post by DePalma »

I have sent well over 100 emails, in the last 2 days, to people I would quite enjoy to have in my collection. I have gotten about 20% replys, I was just wondering if the others are lost causes or most just sent the request in the mail and ignore reply via email.

just wondering...

Im not sending so many because of profit purposes but I like the feeling i get when i open the mailbox and see somthing to Nicholas!
Don't post negative comments, we are all here to collect and have fun, if you don't feel this way, you're in the wrong place.
mack13861386
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: "Wait" question!

Post by mack13861386 »

some people dont even reply, they just send. :) Who did you send to?
Adopt a friend from the animal shelter.
DePalma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DePalma »

mack13861386 wrote:some people dont even reply, they just send. :) Who did you send to?
Well my uncle is a celebrity hair barber, so I have ALOT of PERSONAL email not just ones found on here. I will send out PM if i see anyone that wants one really bad that I have :)

BTW, i sent TTM steve colbert and betty white, how long did you have to wait for your success?
Don't post negative comments, we are all here to collect and have fun, if you don't feel this way, you're in the wrong place.
Ryno23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryno23 »

DePalma wrote:
mack13861386 wrote:some people dont even reply, they just send. :) Who did you send to?
Well my uncle is a celebrity hair barber, so I have ALOT of PERSONAL email not just ones found on here. I will send out PM if i see anyone that wants one really bad that I have :)

BTW, i sent TTM steve colbert and betty white, how long did you have to wait for your success?
i know betty white is a pretty quick ttm signer, and a very good one too!! and what big name celebrities do you have? would you mind PMing me please?
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! http://fabesautos.webs.com/
DePalma
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DePalma »

[/quote]
i know betty white is a pretty quick ttm signer, and a very good one too!! and what big name celebrities do you have? would you mind PMing me please?[/quote]

I would but im against the selling of auto's unless its from the celeb's personal website. I don't mind trading. Some people have people the ones they "Most want" and if i hapened to see them I would send them a PM. Sorry guy. None personal, im just trying to keep the word "personal" in personal e-mail. Who do you want most in your collection? Maybe I can work somthing out.
LuvRobertDowney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LuvRobertDowney »

What i would do is go to the offical website to make sure the email address is corect:) good luck
Robert Downey if you ever read this I will cry tears of joy your my idol, my sunshine and you have stolen my heart<3
jetsfan#1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jetsfan#1 »

Hi, Depalma can you please send me your email addresses! I sent you the 6 you wanted last night and you haven't responded. Thank You and I hope to hear from you soon.
Icena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Icena »

A lot of the time, if people sign TTM but not through e-mail, you will get a reply saying that if you provide postage etc., they'll sign TTM for you. A lot of e-mail successes that I've had didn't reply to me at all, I just received the photo a couple of weeks later. And of course, I've had one or two that never bothered replying or sending me anything, but that's what you get with this hobby.
R.I.P Jeremy Brett, The Only Sherlock Holmes I've Ever Known.
Ryno23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryno23 »

DePalma wrote:
i know betty white is a pretty quick ttm signer, and a very good one too!! and what big name celebrities do you have? would you mind PMing me please?[/quote]

I would but im against the selling of auto's unless its from the celeb's personal website. I don't mind trading. Some people have people the ones they "Most want" and if i hapened to see them I would send them a PM. Sorry guy. None personal, im just trying to keep the word "personal" in personal e-mail. Who do you want most in your collection? Maybe I can work somthing out.[/quote]

oh sorry! i didnt mean buying them lol i meant like the email addresses but i gotcha. do you have mark wahlbergs email address? you dont have to give it me if you dont feel comfortable, i just wanna know if there is one so i can look for it on the internet, i dont have much time to search for much stuff anymore
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! http://fabesautos.webs.com/