Any ideas guys and girls who these are??

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Any ideas guys and girls who these are??

Post by Jaffer »

dfreely wrote:
vjw0307 wrote:To be honest, I've written a couple of people without knowing what they look like and no been able to recognize the autograh. For instance, I wrote R.L. Stine via email. When I got his picture, had no idea who he was nor could I read the sig.

It does happen...however, I'm not sure how it happens on 4 different pictures.
IMO, your situation is certainly more excusable since a lot of people don't really know what authors (even some of their favorite ones) look like. Not every book has a picture of the author in it, and not every style of handwriting is easy to pick up. Actors on the other hand, you pretty much have to had watched them on screen to be an actual fan.
100% agree. Especially seeing as three of these are beautiful, young , current actresses. I am baffled as to how this can happen! :lol:
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard