Autographs

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
matty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs

Post by matty »

Hey everyone :)!
I was just wondering about receiving an autograph and thought I'd be best asking some of the people who know best so...here it goes!
I really want to receive Danniella Westbrooks autograph so if I send a letter via BBC Elstree do you think I could get the autograph even though Danniella has now left the show or do you all think I would need to contact Danniella's agent? I would be very grateful if you all could help me or give me Ms. Westbrook's agent's details.
Thanks guys...I hope to hear from you all soon! x
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Autographs

Post by jdp3577 »

matty wrote:Hey everyone :)!
I was just wondering about receiving an autograph and thought I'd be best asking some of the people who know best so...here it goes!
I really want to receive Danniella Westbrooks autograph so if I send a letter via BBC Elstree do you think I could get the autograph even though Danniella has now left the show or do you all think I would need to contact Danniella's agent? I would be very grateful if you all could help me or give me Ms. Westbrook's agent's details.
Thanks guys...I hope to hear from you all soon! x
If shes left the show, then that address probably wont work for her now, I did find this address

Danniella Westbrook
Urban Associates Personal Management & PR
21 Leverton Street
London NW5 2PH
UK
#-John-#
matty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Autographs

Post by matty »

Thank you very much x