Where can i buy autograph's

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
russel143
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Where can i buy autograph's

Post by russel143 »

hi,i am was wondering where i could purchase autograph's by mail. i don't have a Paypal or credit card because i am only a teenager :roll: and my parents won't let me have Paypal account because it's too dangerous neither do they have a credit card or a paypal so i was wondering where i could purchase a autograph paying by sending cash in the mail. I would be more than willing to send the payment first if there are any doubt's. In particuler i am looking for Megan fox autograph, if anyone is willing to sell me autograph of megan fox please PM me. Thank you very much for your help {up}
annie985

Re: Where can i buy autograph's

Post by annie985 »

Hi russsel143!

You can search for autographs for sale in the "Autographs for Sale/Exchange" thread: http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewforum.php?f=127

Also, I have moved your question to the "Collecting Help" thread.

Good luck!

~Annie :D
russel143
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by russel143 »

annie985 wrote:Hi russsel143!

You can search for autographs for sale in the "Autographs for Sale/Exchange" thread: viewforum.php?f=127

Also, I have moved your question to the "Collecting Help" thread.

Good luck!

~Annie :D
but can i quote there you must have a 100 post first right ??
Gracie84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gracie84 »

You need 100 posts and to be a member for 3 months to sell or trade , but you don't need 100 posts or to be a member for 3 months to buy anything, anyone can buy anything. You could always post in wanted the autographs you want instead of just searching since that might take a while and in wanted, people can look at your list and if they have the autograph you want, they can just contact you
ffion176

Post by ffion176 »

Hey
You Can Buy Auto's From The Autographs for Sale/Exchange Section
xx {up} xx
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

some sellers on ebay allow you to pay with cash, but not all.be carefull buying on ebay thou their are a lot of fakes floating around.