Please help!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
cindyyy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Please help!

Post by cindyyy »

Hello! I'm Cindy from Estonia. Today I found this site and now I want Ashley Tisdale's autograph too, but I didn't understand how to get it. Can you explain it to me, please?! And do you think, that Ashley will send it back to Estonia? I really want her autograph!

Thanks, guys!
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Please help!

Post by peanut1234 »

Hey :razz:

Welcome to the boards!

Here is what you can do:
- First you should write a LOR (letter of request) requesting an autgraph from Ms. Tisdale
- Next look on this website to find the address
- Optional: Print a picture for her to sign
- Address an apporpriate sized envolope (size of your picture)
- Include an SASE in the first envelope (self-addressed Stamped envolope)
-A SASE is when you address an envolpoe and include postage so all the celeb has to do is put the picture in the envolope and send it back
- Get your LOR, Picture, and SASE and put it in the envlope addressed to the Celeb
- Make sure it is sealed tight
- Send it in the Mail
-Wait!

Hope this helps...

Please PM if you need clarification or anymore question

Peanut1234 8)
Image Image

Navy Siggy made by Me! Thanks to Seb88 for the Awesome Avatar and Marine Corps Siggy.

VISIT MY GRAPHIC SHOP http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=111418

Hooyah!
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hello Cindy! ;-)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz! {clap}

peanut1234 basically said it all, so I'm just going to add a few things. {thumb2} Firstly, your letter should preferably not be longer than 1 page, so try to keep it short but interesting - it is always the best. You can see contact details for Ashley here. :) You'll need to send an envelope with your own mailing address on it (called a SAE ) so she can send you an autographed photo back. You simply put that envelope inside your main envelope (addressed to Ashley), along with your letter. If it's possible, you can send International Reply Coupons (IRC) - she'll use those for stamps on your SAE. {up} You might have a better chance of getting a reply if you pay for the return postage, and that's why you might want to send IRC's (if your post office sells them) along with your request. :razz:

Good luck Cindy, feel free to ask if you need any more help! {thumb2}
zanne
cindyyy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cindyyy »

Thanks, guys! And if I want Zac Efron or some other celebrity autograph, then I have to do same, what with Ashley?
Nanci
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nanci »

Yes, the instructions zanne and peanut1234 gave you are the same for all celebs!

Good luck!
Collecting my most wanted
Ejm1059
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ejm1059 »

Yep that's pretty much it.

Good Luck!
Successes: (Minus SFM) Nathan Lane (IP), David Hyde Pierce (IP), Norbert Leo Butz (IP), Jonathan Pryce (IP) Shia LaBeouf (A), Victoria Beckham (A), Orlando Bloom (PP) Judi Dench (A),Daniel Radcliffe (A), Norbert Leo Butz (A), Kristen Chenoweth (A), Zac Efron (PP), Will Ferrell (A),Meg Cabot, Brad Bird (A), Dorris Day (A?), Jeremy Irons (A), Andy Samberg (A), Jane Fonda (A)

Created by[/color] Seb

"Are you talking about pi or pie because I have been fooled before ...".
rockchic95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rockchic95 »

Well, yes, it would be alot nicer if you would include a self-addressed envelope (SAE) folded and put inside an envelope with some International Reply Coupons (IRCs) so that they can trade the IRC to buy stamps to send you somthing back. MOST celebrities still send you back an autograph if you don't include return postage but if you want to send your own picture, it would be better to include return postage. Celebrities have different expectations. Ashley Tisdale mostly sends out pre-printed (PP) autographs which means that the original autograph is photocopied onto many copies to send out, so it will be better if you send a picture because it will be a better chance for you to get a hand-signed autograph. You can search for Ashley Tisdale on this site and look at some of the feedbacks that people have gotten from her so that you will be more clear on what to do. By the way, Zac Efron will most probably send out real hand-signed autographs but he will for sure if you send a picture of him to sign with some of the same rules.
<3 Spain and Argentina <3 (No other sport beats soccer!)
If you want a siggy or avatar like mine or any kind, contact Peanut1234 or Mrs-Orlando Bloom, so please don't steal mine!