I know this is mainly for Success Stories, but I have to say

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
The_Radical
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I know this is mainly for Success Stories, but I have to say

Post by The_Radical »

I feel really stupid. Yes you read that right, a Radical Autograph Collector feels stupid. I sent Pauley [mp?] Perrette a letter asking for an autograph request. Here's the stupid part, I didn't send a SASE [like I do for my wrestling books]. I did this the same with Dakota Fanning so I feel I'm going to have to wait for a while because I made whoever handles their mail spend money on a envelope and pay for postage.
"Yes...even a Radical collects autographs"
http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc5/The_Radical_Photos/
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I know this is mainly for Success Stories, but I have to say

Post by Shambler »

This is completely irrelevant to the Feedback forum, and I think you know it should have been posted in Autograph Collecting Discussions.

Don't feel stupid. Not sending an SASE is not the end of the world, and if the celebrity is good to their fans they'll have no problems with paying the return postage for you. Sure, it may take a bit longer, but there's still some substantial chance you'll get autographs back. I hope you do, good luck! {thumb2}
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
nowandagain

Re: I know this is mainly for Success Stories, but I have to say

Post by nowandagain »

Hi The_Radical :D

There are many celebrities that send replies without SASE's. Don't stress! You may get a response even if you haven't done so, but don't forget send them with future requests!

I know that both Pauley and Dakota have sent autographs in the past to fans, so it may just take a while longer. They are both busy. If you don't hear replies from them after a while it may be worthwhile sending another request.

nowandagain [rockon]