Conan O'Brien

redsox787
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Conan O'Brien

Post by redsox787 »

I have tried to get Conan in the past using the NBC address back in September but I never heard anything back. He is going on a comedy tour and was going to try him via venue. I was going to try him at the Wang Theater in Boston. I was wondering if anyone has had a success using this address for any star. I want to know if they pass on fanmail before I decide to send an item to them. ANy advice would be appreciated.

Also if someone could let me know of a better address on his tour to send to I would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance!
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Conan O'Brien

Post by Heyheyyou »

He is very accomendating towards fans I would say go for it {up} Might take a bit but he loves fans so I say go for it but be sure to check and see if the venue accepts fanmail first {up}
jenwoodsy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jenwoodsy1 »

Delete
Last edited by jenwoodsy1 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
redsox787
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redsox787 »

i havent tried yet...i was going to send it out this weekend and was going to try the wang theater in boston...i have heard that they pass on fanmail...the show is on the 4th and 5th of june...i will definitely post results as soon as i hear back!
Wooter420
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wooter420 »

Conan is VERY good to his fans. He signed a photo & index card for me 2 nites ago here in Chicago. About 100 people were waiting for him after both shows. He signed for a good 5 minutes then took off in a van.
Good luck