It is currently Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:17 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:06 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 434
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
I know this thread is over three years old, but I don't think anybody would mind if I bumped it up. Anyways, my most prized autograph is a color cast photo of "The Golden Girls," signed and personalized by Bea Arthur, Betty White, and Rue McClanahan. Bea and Rue have since passed away. :cry:

_________________
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:23 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:46 am
Posts: 253
Location: USA
Autographs received: 81
Collector since: 2003
Mine is Dave Coulier, Roseanne, Betty White & Robert Englund

_________________
Image
Waiting to hear back from Isabelle Fuhrman, Barbra Eden, Joan Fontaine, Eva Marie Saint, Gene Wilder, The Girls from Pretty Little Liars, Wes Craven, Ian Harding, Joan Leslie, William Daniels


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:47 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 9:34 pm
Posts: 132
Autographs received: 14
Collector since: 0
Marilyn Monroe canceled bank check, I love it because she wrote her address and phone number xD

Audrey Hepburn letter with envelope. She typed it and penned her first name in blue ink. It was also co-signed by her first husband. My most prized autograph :)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:06 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:06 am
Posts: 112
Autographs received: 30
Collector since: 0
Right now it's the Mesut Özil autograph that I got when I wrote to Clemens Fritz via Werder Bremen last time and whomever opened the letter shoved basically the entire team's autographs into the return envelope. (This was the envelope onto which I taped a plastic sandwich bag with a five-euro note and a one-euro coin.) The only recognizable person whose autograph wasn't in the envelope is Tim Wiese. Özil became my new favorite footballer during the World Cup, though he probably became a lot of people's favorite footballer, and even though I didn't like him much when the autograph arrived, which makes me a bad Werder fan, now I'm so glad I have his autograph.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:13 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 am
Posts: 1615
Location: Tucson, AZ
Autographs received: 146
Collector since: 1988
Definitely my Vincent Price (personalized to me). Closely followed by Tom Baker (4th Doctor Who), David Warner, and Peter Cushing (the only one of the these four I bought).

_________________
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 pm
Posts: 29
Location: Alabama
Autographs received: 191
Collector since: 0
I have to say one of my more recent TTM autographs Catherine Zeta-Jones.

I originally mailed to her back in October 2009 and had not seen anything so when I heard that she was in New York on Broadway I immediately mailed her new pictures and within a few weeks I had everything back signed and it is authentic. Her signature is very hard to miss and if you can actually read her autograph then it's not authentic. I really loved her in the Zorro movies.

My timing must have been perfect because not long after that they had the Tony Awards and she won for her role in Little Night Music and after that Bernadette Peters took over the role so I was really lucky.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:46 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:38 pm
Posts: 1573
Location: UK
Autographs received: 223
Collector since: 0
WildChild96 wrote:
I know this thread is over three years old, but I don't think anybody would mind if I bumped it up. Anyways, my most prized autograph is a color cast photo of "The Golden Girls," signed and personalized by Bea Arthur, Betty White, and Rue McClanahan. Bea and Rue have since passed away. :cry:


My Golden Girls autographs are my favourites too! I have all four girls, Susan Harris who wrote the show, Harold Gould who played Miles Webber & Alan Blumenfeld who played Mr HaHa. I'm working on getting more but it's hard to find addresses for the more obscure characters! :(

_________________
Image

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:08 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 am
Posts: 1615
Location: Tucson, AZ
Autographs received: 146
Collector since: 1988
margotchanning wrote:
WildChild96 wrote:
I know this thread is over three years old, but I don't think anybody would mind if I bumped it up. Anyways, my most prized autograph is a color cast photo of "The Golden Girls," signed and personalized by Bea Arthur, Betty White, and Rue McClanahan. Bea and Rue have since passed away. :cry:


My Golden Girls autographs are my favourites too! I have all four girls, Susan Harris who wrote the show, Harold Gould who played Miles Webber & Alan Blumenfeld who played Mr HaHa. I'm working on getting more but it's hard to find addresses for the more obscure characters! :(


Ever tried writing to Paco, the gay cook from the pilot who vanished by the second episode?

_________________
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:03 pm
Posts: 412
Autographs received: 523
Collector since: 0
My Mickey Mantle autographed baseball!

_________________
Image


Waiting for many former and current US Politicians and Historical Figures:

Most Wanted--Henry Kissinger.(PM if you have one and want to trade)
Baseball HOF collection--40 and counting
2011 has been my best year for autographs over 300 in so far
*Don't post email addresses*


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am
Posts: 434
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
capmonte wrote:
margotchanning wrote:
WildChild96 wrote:
I know this thread is over three years old, but I don't think anybody would mind if I bumped it up. Anyways, my most prized autograph is a color cast photo of "The Golden Girls," signed and personalized by Bea Arthur, Betty White, and Rue McClanahan. Bea and Rue have since passed away. :cry:


My Golden Girls autographs are my favourites too! I have all four girls, Susan Harris who wrote the show, Harold Gould who played Miles Webber & Alan Blumenfeld who played Mr HaHa. I'm working on getting more but it's hard to find addresses for the more obscure characters! :(


Ever tried writing to Paco, the gay cook from the pilot who vanished by the second episode?


You mean "Coco." And no, I haven't been able to find him. :(

_________________
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 pm 
Offline
$10 gift certificate winner.
$10 gift certificate winner.

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:53 pm
Posts: 269
Location: Florence, AL
Autographs received: 44
Collector since: 0
This one now:

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:48 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:38 pm
Posts: 1573
Location: UK
Autographs received: 223
Collector since: 0
WildChild96 wrote:
You mean "Coco." And no, I haven't been able to find him. :(


I've been looking for him too! I'm glad they dropped him though! Sophia cooking provided some of the funniest GG moments!!! :lol:

_________________
Image

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 am
Posts: 1615
Location: Tucson, AZ
Autographs received: 146
Collector since: 1988
Coco! That's even worse!

_________________
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Favourite Autographs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 pm 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:38 pm
Posts: 1573
Location: UK
Autographs received: 223
Collector since: 0
capmonte wrote:
Coco! That's even worse!


Yes it is my friend! ;-) {up}

_________________
Image

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group