Question

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Question

Post by Guest »

Who has gotten replies from Harry Potter actors/ actresses? I don't have much money, and I was wondering which of those supplied their own photo?
Also, LotR.
IrishMaz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IrishMaz »

You dont always need to send out your own photos to people, their agents and stuff will probably have a pile of them ready for sending. I wrote to Daniel Radcliffe before Xmas, and recieved a Christmas Card from him.
Where is Leigh gone?! :(

Post by Guest »

Also, which ones can you just send a letter (a.k.a. No SASE or SAE)
Spfan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Watson

Post by Spfan22 »

I wrote to Emma Watson like last year and she sent me a signed photo of her. Good luck.
Last edited by Spfan22 on Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
IrishMaz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IrishMaz »

Robbie Coltrane supplies his own picture too
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

Robbie Coltrane's are all preprints, right? I like him and all, but spending about $6 for a PP seems a little... Not my kind of thing...

--Ben
IrishMaz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IrishMaz »

Yep Benny, it's a Pre Print, only cost me 65c or so since I'm over here but still not in good form. He must be a *Big* actor now
Maz x
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

:roll: Yeah, all the HP actors are now. The funny thing is that before 200 or whenever the first movie came out, I had never heard of any of 'em... :?

--Ben
IrishMaz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IrishMaz »

Well same as me really, Robbie Coltrane used to be in a tv series called Cracker but other than that, I wouldnt have known who he was.
As for Daniel Radcliffe, not sure if his Xmas card was a PP or not, it is so hard to tell, but for such a young fella it's a shame he's like that so early.
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

Hey, I just remembered another question I forgot to ask you.

You said it cost you 65c to send. Is that 65 cents? If so, what's the irish amount that it's the cent form of? (Stupid question, I'm just trying to figure out this stinking money difference between all the countries. There's all this talk of pounds and such, so I'm getting all kinds of educated on here :lol:)

--Ben